• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
People forget that

Also Sousa helped their defense out. Fine Rodgers has definitely had his input but ultimately Martinez laid superb foundation which Sousa built on and Rodgers reaping the benefit.

Rodgers needs to take credit for fine tuning it. Just imagine if Big Sam was now managing Swansea or Wigan

Arsenal are 2.54 to win on Betfair

Surely they are capable of getting 2 goals at home against Wigan with a pre-paid referee?

Get on it

Rodgers needs to take credit for fine tuning it. Just imagine if Big Sam was now managing Swansea or Wigan

I definitely acknowledge his input I just think Martinez is a better Manager and Coach. That Wigan side should have been buried a year or two ago but look at them now. Now imagine them with better players

People forget that

Also Sousa helped their defense out. Fine Rodgers has definitely had his input but ultimately Martinez laid superb foundation which Sousa built on and Rodgers reaping the benefit.

I dont know how anyone could forget that, it gets mentioned almost daily!

Martinez managed Swansea from Feb 2007 - Jun2009, 2 and half seasons (only 1 in the championship, finishing 8th). Had a very respectable record, P126 W63 D37 L26. Im not sure quite how much credit he should get for Swansea's style, he wasnt there especially long - but he is often credited with getting things bedded in there.

And fair play for that.

Sousa was there just a year.

Rodgers though has taken what was a good team playing good football up a level or 3 IMHO. Yes, he inherited a good set up and good players - but there is no question Swansea are a much better side under him. And in the context of taking over Spurs, its hardly the case of working something up from scratch is it? Its taking something already good and making it better...

Rodgers was youth team manager at Chelsea for two seasons 2004-2006, pre-Arnesen if memory serves. He then moved on to managing the reserves. His record at Swansea is currently P92 W42 D18 L32, including his time in the premiership (34 games) which I think is very respectable.

Moses is looking good.

Maybe shoulda passed but great play with Beoisuejejejejerjrjeejeuoueerjejejejsjsejejeje

Back