• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Dalglish won the league and cup double in his first full season at Liverpool back in 85-86

Now on for the domestic cup double in his first full season the second time round

Their name is on cup

Dalglish won the league and cup double in his first full season at Liverpool back in 85-86

Now on for the domestic cup double in his first full season the second time round

Their name is on cup

Not if Andy Carroll has anything to say about it

We'd smash um in any final. fudging brick team

I think our players will have watched that game today and thought you know what? we go through tomorrow we could easily batter this lot

Im hopin it is an extra incentive and adds that extra bit of motivation in their tanks and heads.

Seriously f#cked off seeing this City-Norwich game.

The same Norwich team whcih played so well last week getting blown away by the same City team that f#ckin rolled over at Arsenal ](*,)

by my reckoning we're definitely in the europa league at worst next season after that result.

could have avoided it if everton had won and our collapse into 6th continued

And some talk of that loser in terms of managing Tottenham!?

He gave a loser 'I'm a loser' clap to the Everton fans

Its an interesting topic looking at pressure and psychology. Look at city now transformed in the last 2 games when the pressure is suddenly off them. Shows how talent alone really isnt enough to succeed.

Wonder if the club have ever looked at getting in a proper full time sports psychologist. Guess thats the managers job yet despite having a supposed man manager we still choke when the pressure is on.

Back