• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
For Everton see Tottenham and vice versa

A team in Blue and White, who, now matter what they do, dont seem to be able to overcome their local rivals in Red on more than the odd occasion

A team in Blue and White, who, now matter what they do, dont seem to be able to overcome their local rivals in Red on more than the odd occasion

add Emirates Marketing Project to that

Ill be honest Everton were brick. They could have taken the game by the scruff of the neck and gone on. instead as soon as they scored they just sat back.

Both teams are brick. Liverscum are seriously brick.

Playing Liverpool would mean there's a possibility of losing to them and that would be unbearable.

If Spurs fans watched Moyes every week I'll bet they'd see just as many formations, selections and rotations that would infuriate them as they do with Harry.

Ill be honest Everton were brick. They could have taken the game by the scruff of the neck and gone on. instead as soon as they scored they just sat back.

Both teams are brick. Liverscum are seriously brick.

And who does that remind you of???

I'm more than happy that Liverpool have gone through to be fair, it keeps Kenny in "good terms" I suppose. Let them continue to be fudging dogbrick in the league.

Back