• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
ITK?

Losing to Everton would hurt Liverpool more, would enjoy seeing a few of their fans crying at Wembley today.

Also personally, with Everton away being one of the ones I went to this season, I'd like to get revenge on them for us not putting the ball in the bloody net in that second half.

Exactly. Nothing would be more humiliating for them than losing to Everton. Everton might be the more difficult opponent on paper, but you just know Liverpool will get lucky if they get to the final.

Moyes's dad, Moyes, Moyes's son all called David

serious lack of imagination......much like the Everton team

They won't, ever.

I dont mind if they do a minutes silence - BUT WHY THE fudge SHOULD WE HAVE TO?

I dont take a minutes silence for every dead person I didnt know.

I also hate how the ram it down peoples throats - I do not fudgein care about your fudgein history you fudgein ****s

both Moyes and Dalglish in training gear.....what is one to expect from scouseland

I also hate how the ram it down peoples throats - I do not fudgein care about your fudgein history you fudgein ****s

It doesn't wind me up as much as some, 96 football fans died in a stadium, regardless of who was at fault it was a massive tragedy, but every year you get it thrown at you, it's just so morbid.

Don't care who wins this, we'll smash them both. Everton are the better side IMO.

wembley games are so annoying - the pitch is always half sheltered half sun drenched - cant see brick in the sun bit.

The flurry of minutes silence(s) is just serving to water-down the gesture.

As bad as Hillsborough was, there doesn't need to be one for it any more. Continual maudlin displays of grief is tiresome.

The flurry of minutes silence(s) is just serving to water-down the gesture.

As bad as Hillsborough was, there doesn't need to be one for it any more. Continual maudlin displays of grief is tiresome.

I agree. I just despise the idea that we have to do it. Liverscum fans could do it I agree. but not us.

Great to see that shot of Amanda Holden and co while the real fans struggle for tickets. What on earth has that blonde bint done to deserve a ticket?

Back