• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I think he would come in alot more thats what I meant. The thing we blame Bale for is coming inside too much and thats what Johnson does. All this is assuming that our pattern of play and tactics etc remain the same i.e. Harry is in charge.

I like Johnson dont get me wrong I just think that he isnt a Lennon replacement as such.

he has bags of ability. Reminds me of Joe Cole before Mourinho got his hands on him. Could become a very useful player. Particularly with us. Left or right wherever we need him.

I wish we were playing before the liverscum everton game.

Who I want to win is determined by whether we go through. If we go through I want Liverscum - I wanna smash them ****s. But if we dont, I want Eeverton to win the cup

I wish we were playing before the liverscum everton game.

Who I want to win is determined by whether we go through. If we go through I want Liverscum - I wanna smash them ****s. But if we dont, I want Eeverton to win the cup

exactly how i feel

everton would cause us more problems definitely. we generally brush liverpool aside these days. they are desperately poor

he is still direct though, goals and assists, shots at goal, takes players on.....how much more direct do you want:)

A footballing brain would be nice. I really hope we don't sign him.

He has a couple of goals and assists, whoscored.com has him down for 5 goals and 2 assists in 10 starts and 14 sub league appearances. Total of 1100 minutes played - that's a goal or assist every 158 minutes. Not that bad as stats go I suppose.

However, those goals have been away to Blackburn in a 4-0 win, at home to Villa in a 4-1 win, at home to Wolves in a 3-1 win, at home to Norwich in a 5-1 win and at home to Stoke in a 3-0 win. He had one assist in that same 4-1 win to Villa and one in a 2-0 home win to Bolton.

A couple of goals and assists playing for City while they are crushing smaller sides at home does very little to impress me. And whenever I've seen him play he's done very little to impress me as well. Way overrated player.

Do we really want Liverpool to win? I mean this IS football and anything can happen. Nothing is to say we'll DEFINITELY beat Liverpool. I think I'd rather them get embarrassed in the semi final of an FA Cup by their rivals and knocked out, leaving them with just a Carling Cup trophy and a 8th placed finish or wherever the hell they are come the end of the season.

I mean Everton will be the tougher game but like I said anything can happen, we are the better team and we SHOULD win but if we do end up losing, I'd rather it be to Everton than fudging Liverpool

Do we really want Liverpool to win? I mean this IS football and anything can happen. Nothing is to say we'll DEFINITELY beat Liverpool. I think I'd rather them get embarrassed in the semi final of an FA Cup by their rivals and knocked out, leaving them with just a Carling Cup trophy and a 8th placed finish or wherever the hell they are come the end of the season.

I mean Everton will be the tougher game but like I said anything can happen, we are the better team and we SHOULD win but if we do end up losing, I'd rather it be to Everton than fudging Liverpool

Nothing will also say we will beat Everton.

The reason we are choosing Liverscum is that beating them would be so so sweet Admittedly losing it would be such a horrible feeling. Im willing to take the risk.

eh - we may not even go through.

Nothing will also say we will beat Everton.

The reason we are choosing Liverscum is that beating them would be so so sweet Admittedly losing it would be such a horrible feeling. Im willing to take the risk.

eh - we may not even go through.

True, but I just think I'd rather go up against Everton to be honest. At home, we have dominated Liverpool the past few years. Away has been a different story, we did beat them at Anfield last season pretty comfortably, but the year before we lost 2-0 and struggled, this year we struggled too (although should have stolen the win at the end), on neutral ground in an FA Cup final where they'll be up for it like us, it's a different ball game.

and yep, lets focus on our game first :p

if Liverpool win, it will be a Liverpool Chelsea final

if Everton win it will be a Everton Tottenham final

if Liverpool win, it will be a Liverpool Chelsea final

if Everton win it will be a Everton Tottenham final

ITK?

Losing to Everton would hurt Liverpool more, would enjoy seeing a few of their fans crying at Wembley today.

Also personally, with Everton away being one of the ones I went to this season, I'd like to get revenge on them for us not putting the ball in the bloody net in that second half.

Back