• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
This could be embarassing for Wolves. They had no chance with 11 men. F#cks knows what the score is going to be with 10.
I'll stick my neck out and say Arsenal will score 6 tonight

Bassong sent off against the Gooners...

...he'll be suspended for the next game

EDIT: didn't see the posts before! But yes he is suspended

It had to be Bassong, isn't it. If Arsenal win this match, 3rd place is theirs. They will easily beat Chelsea. Stoke is their only remaining difficult match and they can afford to lose it.
Horrible thing is, they're going to be far enough ahead that I'll actually have to want them to win against Chelsea! Ugh, unclean, unclean!! Although they're such ****s that they'll probably lose to Chelsea just to help them catch us up.

The turn of events since that NLD are quite amazing really!
We went into it so confident and full of hope and now look at us - lucky if we finish 4th and watching arsenal sail away 5 points clear (again) with the worst squad of players they've had under Wenger.

Could they seriously get any more lucky breaks?

What's next? Will we get struck by some Munich style disaster that wipes out half of our squad

It had to be Bassong, isn't it. If Arsenal win this match, 3rd place is theirs. They will easily beat Chelsea. Stoke is their only remaining difficult match and they can afford to lose it.

It was theirs before kick-off. As somebody rightly said they could be 11pts ahead before we play our next League game at QPR.
Uncle Mike will be loving this

I hate all arsenal fans and everyone involved in the club. They are ****s of the highest order....

Spurs' biggest enemy are Spurs, not Arsenal. Just when you thought we will finish above them for once this season, we had to bottle it again ! No wonder we are the laughing stock of world football. Makes you really annoyed just to think we were 10 points above them earlier in the season.

Last edited:
Arsenal result was disgusting. But stoke, Norwich results in particular make me sick

That's the last time I say "yeah but we've got the easier run in"! Next year I hope we have to play the scums at home and Emirates Marketing Project away in the last few weeks of the season so we don't take the games lightly.

Back