• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Comparisons: had we been playing wolves tonight you just know that Doyle would pop up with an 89th minute winner after a dour scoreless encounter.
Cue Harry claiming there's no easy games, they got 11 men behind the ball, set themselves up for the counter and blah blah blah...

I'm taking an early sabbatical from this. See you next August everyone!=D>

Was it a deserved red for Bassong?

Apparently bit harsh, but goons would have won anyway. Only thing it does is give them massive confidence by scoring a gazillion goals, Van persie equalled Andy Coles shearers record of most goals against most teams I think? Then he chips the penalty down the middle. Had they started like this they would be 2nd, hats off to the cnuts they were the laughing stock at the start of the season, we have helped them turn it around.

Spurs' biggest enemy are Spurs, not Arsenal. Just when you thought we will finish above them for once this season, we had to bottle it again ! No wonder we are the laughing stock of world football. Makes you really annoy just to think we were 10 points above them earlier in the season.

I can still hear that stupid song the knobs in front of me sang that day at the NLD "We want you to stay, we ant you to stay. Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay!"
Why sing their managers name? Why?

It has all come back on us.

That's the last time I say "yeah but we've got the easier run in"! Next year I hope we have to play the scums at home and Emirates Marketing Project away in the last few weeks of the season so we don't take the games lightly.

Look - there are no easy games ok

Spurs' biggest enemy are Spurs, not Arsenal. Just when you thought we will finish above them for once this season, we had to bottle it again ! No wonder we are the laughing stock of world football. Makes you really annoyed just to think we were 10 points above them earlier in the season.

Real Madrid have seen a similar lead whittled away by Barca, hardly gets a menbtion
City were 8 pts clear of United, bow 8 behind, even bugger swing, even less of a mention, but Spurs do it and it gets mentioned every bloody week!

Real Madrid have seen a similar lead whittled away by Barca, hardly gets a menbtion
City were 8 pts clear of United, bow 8 behind, even bugger swing, even less of a mention, but Spurs do it and it gets mentioned every bloody week!

To be fair Barca are one of the greatest sides ever. The current Arsenal team is one of the worst in Wenger's reign.

I can still hear that stupid song the knobs in front of me sang that day at the NLD "We want you to stay, we ant you to stay. Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay!"
Why sing their managers name? Why?

It has all come back on us.

Plus singing 'Your seasons over' We should have knwon it would came back to haunt us

Almost every media and pundits makes fun of us whenever they can. It is going to be even worse after the debacle of this season.

It only sticks if you show you give a sh#t.

When a gooner tries to wind me up, I tell them Id rather get relegated than be Scum. There is no come back.

My disappointment is personal. Its about how let down WE feel.

I couldnt give a f#ck about other fans laughing. It all goes around and comes around. Thats football.

I'm confused.

Wigan just scored from a corner and it was ruled out because.... er... can anyone help me here?

Perhaps it was all the oxygen on the pitch, or the colour of Wigan's shirts?

No wonder United are top when they get gifted decisions EVERY week

It only sticks if you show you give a sh#t.

When a gooner tries to wind me up, I tell them Id rather get relegated than be Scum. There is no come back.

My disappointment is personal. Its about how let down WE feel.

I couldnt give a f#ck about other fans laughing. It all goes around and comes around. Thats football.
This. Charlie Nicholas was smirking? Big deal. I couldn't give a flying fudge what that **** thinks.

Back