• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
What did Skyrtel do ??

Martin Lipton ‏ @MartinLipton
Kean post-match i/v makes Skrtel on Hanley the story. No way can be glossed over now. Suspect 3-game ban, starting on Saturday

For the free kick, before the Carroll goal, Skrtel is seen wrestling with Hanley. Meant Hanley couldn't get up and ended up playing Carroll onside.

What did Skyrtel do ??

Martin Lipton ‏ @MartinLipton
Kean post-match i/v makes Skrtel on Hanley the story. No way can be glossed over now. Suspect 3-game ban, starting on Saturday

Dunno, but the pair had a scuffle in the build-up to Carroll's attempted clearance, which he unwittingly diverted into the net.

For the free kick, before the Carroll goal, Skrtel is seen wrestling with Hanley. Meant Hanley couldn't get up and ended up playing Carroll onside.

Clear free kick, but not a sending off or something that should end up as a 3 match ban in my opinion, at most a yellow.

Has anyone noticed how much time off Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been getting in between games?

Last week they played on friday and their next game was the monday, so they got 24 hrs more recovery time. And now because of the FA Cup they dont have a match for another 10 days, fudging flimflam

Has anyone noticed how much time off Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been getting in between games?

Last week they played on friday and their next game was the monday, so they got 24 hrs more recovery time. And now because of the FA Cup they dont have a match for another 10 days, fudging flimflam

We wouldn't be complaining.

Yesterday was incidentally the 5 year anniversary for a match where Doni conceded 7 goals for Roma at Old Trafford.

Hmm, not sure what game to watch tonight.

City will batter West Brom, won't enjoy that.

United will dispatch Wigan with boring efficiency.

The filth win whenever I watch them, so I'm not risking that one.

QPR - Swansea I think, sod it.

Hmm, not sure what game to watch tonight.

City will batter West Brom, won't enjoy that.

United will dispatch Wigan with boring efficiency.

The filth win whenever I watch them, so I'm not risking that one.

QPR - Swansea I think, sod it.

Was just wondering the same. Sad to say I think I have to watch Arsequnts.

I'll definitely be watching the QPR game, the others are all nailed on wins for the favourites, plus my Dad is a Ranger so I'll be willing them on for him.

Tevez starts for City.

They've pretty much sold their souls for him.

Do you think we'd have been slightly more forgiving of Ghaly if he was a better player?

Watching the Dortmund vs Munich match on ESPN. Dortmund almost ahead, great attacking play but brilliant goalkeeping to deny them. Looks like it could be a cracker.

Back