• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Goodbye Blackburn. Big chance for 3 points when they got it back to 2-2 but they didnt go for the juggular, decided long balls were the way forward against 10 men and got caught. I dont think they will be missed.

Code:
1	Real Madrid	31	25	4	2	100 - 27	79
2	Barcelona	32	24	6	2	 94 - 23	78

Both amazing and ridiculous.

I don't know if anybody is watching SSN, but I hate this fudging presenter. He makes every sentence sound like a question; "Just a point off Everton?".

Goodbye Blackburn. Big chance for 3 points when they got it back to 2-2 but they didnt go for the juggular, decided long balls were the way forward against 10 men and got caught. I dont think they will be missed.

I'll miss the 4-6 points per season, personally.

I agree. Watched the second half as it looked like an interesting situation that could end up being entertaining. Was decently entertaining, but not because of Blackburn. In desperate need for points, against a 10 man Liverpool missing key players and without confidence, yet the only chances they created were penalties after defensive fudge-ups and a complete lack of marking at a set play. Just a brick Stoke, even though I have some time for Keene who has done a good job in an almost impossible situation the league would be a better one without Blackburn.

FFS.

Jones should have seen red for the push.

9 men, 3-2, goodnight.

F it.

Never a red in my opinion, ball was gone, Yakubu was never going to reach it, didn't prevent a clear scoring chance.

I agree. Watched the second half as it looked like an interesting situation that could end up being entertaining. Was decently entertaining, but not because of Blackburn. In desperate need for points, against a 10 man Liverpool missing key players and without confidence, yet the only chances they created were penalties after defensive fudge-ups and a complete lack of marking at a set play. Just a brick Stoke, even though I have some time for Keene who has done a good job in an almost impossible situation the league would be a better one without Blackburn.

Never a red in my opinion, ball was gone, Yakubu was never going to reach it, didn't prevent a clear scoring chance.

Thanks for that!

Forgot that Jones lost an infant son.

His missus had another one this week.

I can understand why he didn't get sent off now.

What did Skyrtel do ??

Martin Lipton ‏ @MartinLipton
Kean post-match i/v makes Skrtel on Hanley the story. No way can be glossed over now. Suspect 3-game ban, starting on Saturday

"Blackburn have one easy game left in their run-in - Spurs away".

This from the no mark SKY host to Brad Friedel.

Extraordinary.

Back