• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Mourinho's Madrid team are a disgrace! Marcelo was blatantly trying to get a rise out of Soldado and get him sent off. Don't even get me started on Pepe.

YES Valencia

I 'support' em.

Atleast my real team played a proper exciting game this week.

Quite entertaining game Madrid-Valencia. 4 shots hitting the aluminium and loads of chances both ways. Real the better side, but Valencia defended well and looked dangerous on several counters.

Pepe is just ridiculous. I don't get it. Why doesn't he just stop? Does he just enjoy the attention that much? Is the too stupid to understand that he's just a laughing stock by now?

It was a good game but RM will be wondering how then didnl't win it. It's opened the door for Barca now.

Pepe is a decent defender actually. I was going to post earlier tonight that he was having a good game but then the chemical balance kicked in. I'd put him in the same asylum as Balotelli.

If thats not a 3 game ban, then I give up!

[video=youtube;T1GW1TWTJOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T1GW1TWTJOU[/video]

Surely until Chelsea lose to Barca 3rd must be out aim.

Agreed...and the goons will slip again, we just have to make sure we capitalize...if that Santos comes in for Gibbs, and the cone head is out for 2 matches, it's direction to a defense which, when fit, changes them...Santos is a total liability right now, might become a great player but still teething...

It was a good game but RM will be wondering how then didnl't win it. It's opened the door for Barca now.

Pepe is a decent defender actually. I was going to post earlier tonight that he was having a good game but then the chemical balance kicked in. I'd put him in the same asylum as Balotelli.

Valencia also had quite a few chances and Real could have lost it as well. Real are looking nervous, then again who wouldn't be with Barca hunting them...

I think Pepe is a great defender. One of the best ones around apart from him being mental, that's a pretty big "apart from" though :)

Someone should put him and Balotelli in the same team! Imagine the madness! Or at least they should play against each other sooner rather than later, just to see what happens. I predict a higher chance of a black hole appearing from that than from the LHC in Geneva.

Balotelli....for the sake of decent, honest opposition players, i hope he fcuks off back to Italy. He will break a few legs if he carries on at this rate

Has there been any mention in the media of the Ivanovic punch? We could really do with him being banned for the FA Cup game and a couple of Premier League games.

If there has been no mention, someone should bring it to Sky Sports News' attention. The FA will have no choice but to act once the incident has been broadcast twice an hour for a whole day.

Has there been any mention in the media of the Ivanovic punch? We could really do with him being banned for the FA Cup game and a couple of Premier League games.

If there has been no mention, someone should bring it to Sky Sports News' attention. The FA will have no choice but to act once the incident has been broadcast twice an hour for a whole day.

Course there hasnt, he plays for Chelsea !!!!

Im sure a few on here could email it in to both the FA, Wigan and SSN

Fulham - Chelsea today, Fulham usually raise their game against their local rivals (well at least recently) - could do us a favour.

Back