• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
City playing a lot like us, no width and everything in front of stoke, exactly how Stoke want it

I have a lot of time for stoke, they play thier way and they get results against the big teams. If only we had thier kind of grit and determination in defence

This.

Out of the 6 teams that could realistically win the title in the next 10 years, if we don't win it I want United to win every one of them. fudge the rest of them

I agree. Rather them than Pool, Arse, Chelski or Sheik City.

Shame the league is so divided, would have enjoyed seing the likes of Villa, Everton or Saudi Sportswashing Machine actually having a decent shot at the title, without going down the billionaire route.

What was that ? Moyes' chuggers beating the flair and world class management style of Rogers away from home.

Who would have thought.

Back