• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I thought he would be safe until next season at least with the league cup win. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Saw a bit of their game today, they were quite poor. Looked like they had nothing to play for, although they pretty much don't have anything to play for. Massive boos at the endd of the game, no "you never walk alone" at the end of the game either.

Ah yes,that famous atmosphere

So ESPN say there is 3 differing reasons as to why Ageuro isnt playing tonight, injured, bust up, something else happening hahahaha

Emirates Marketing Project are pathetic

So ESPN say there is 3 differing reasons as to why Ageuro isnt playing tonight, injured, bust up, something else happening hahahaha

Emirates Marketing Project are pathetic

A few fans I have spoken too reckoned Tevez coming back would upset a few players. Maybe he could be the first to revolt, only speculating though

No Woodgate again for Stoke. Think Ledley has nearly caught him on Appearances this season 21 v 19 in Woody's favour. Certainly didnt look like that in the few few months on the season

No Woodgate again for Stoke. Think Ledley has nearly caught him on Appearances this season 21 v 19 in Woody's favour. Certainly didnt look like that in the few few months on the season

yep, and there was a lot of sniping from some quarters about how we were stupid to let Woody go... mostly because he managed a mighty 3 games in a row at the start of the season.

Mancini says he has a big helmet.

:ross:

Haha.

Maybe it's just me, but has anyone found Mancini a lot more likeable this season? I actually think his English improving a lot has something to do with it. But anyway, his dry sense of humour is coming through a bit better, and you have to say he's pretty honest most of the time. I don't think he whines about refs that much either. All in all, I've enjoyed having him around this season for the first time in 3 years.

Emirates Marketing Project players clearly starting to lose their temper. What is it about the Brittania that makes teams lose their discipline and their rag? If teams just kept calm and play their football, more teams would win there.

Haha.

Maybe it's just me, but has anyone found Mancini a lot more likeable this season? I actually think his English improving a lot has something to do with it. But anyway, his dry sense of humour is coming through a bit better, and you have to say he's pretty honest most of the time. I don't think he whines about refs that much either. All in all, I've enjoyed having him around this season for the first time in 3 years.

Not me. I can't stand him. The way he smirks when a decision goes against him. I find him cringe worthy.

Perhaps... ooh let me guess... the 11 cheating Stoke thugs kicking lumps and tugging shirts?

They're still a crap team and the better teams should beat them if they keep playing their football. It's not like they don't know they're going to be in for a physical game before hand.

Back