• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I think Villa should be thankful they have 33pts right now, might just have enough to see them home. Starting to look like Wolves + 2 from 4. Not Connors fault, but they looked doomed.

untitled-166rl9o.gif

Pleased for Wigan. Will cheer my workmates for Monday morning after their rugby team lost to the mighty Warrington \o/

Massive win for Bolton, hopefully they've gotten it out of their system now and can go back to being toss again.

i know what you mean.

according to 5 Live they looked out on their, playing from memory when the adrenaline ran out.

hopefully - in the nicest possible and most respectful as it's intended - that will have drained them both physically and mentally and there'll be a slump... for one game at least.

Lets face it, we all knew Arsenal would win today. 3 points is nothing. We can catch them if we play like we did today.

Really glad to see Wolves lose, hope they go down and rot in the lower leagues.

Oh....... and Lolverpool:ross:

abosolutely terrible week for pool, 2-0 up against qpr only to lose then lose 2-1 to woeful wigan at home. might have to give these radio phone ins a listen today

Lets face it, we all knew Arsenal would win today. 3 points is nothing. We can catch them if we play like we did today.

Really glad to see Wolves lose, hope they go down and rot in the lower leagues.

Oh....... and Lolverpool:ross:

Fully agree wth all that. As said earlier, could have done with the Arsenal game staying 2-0 or even finishing 2-1. They have a 4 goal advantage now, obv to close the gap they have to lose we have to win a game which means at least a 2 goal swing.
Still really believe GD could come into this, we really need to make these last 4 home games count, and not just 1-0 wins either, very goal could be vital, none more than VDV's on Tuesday.

Vermaelen's v Saudi Sportswashing Machine. VDV's v Stoke...one of those 2 goals could be the difference between 3rd and 4th come May 13th

There's even a couple of posters on RAWK calling for Kenny to step aside.

I thought he would be safe until next season at least with the league cup win. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Saw a bit of their game today, they were quite poor. Looked like they had nothing to play for, although they pretty much don't have anything to play for. Massive boos at the endd of the game, no "you never walk alone" at the end of the game either.

Hurts to say it, but I wont mind if City win tonight. I want them right in the title race when they visit The Emirates, not 6 or 7 pts off United. Want them ultra-hungry for that game, they have the players capable of getting a win there.

Its a tough ask but we could feasibly be level on points before that game kicks-off, you just never know

Back