• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Arsenal fixtures

Qpr A 1
City H 1
Wolves A 3
Wigan H 3
Chelsea H 1
Stoke A 1
Norwich H 3
West Brom A 3

Thats 16 points for them

Swansea H 3
Sunderland A 1
Norwich H 3
Qpr A 1
Blackburn H 3
Villa A 1
Fulham H 3
Bolton A 3

Thats 18 points and we're behind.

Its going to be tight.

So if Arsenal lose RVP as many believe will be the case then we've definately got nothing to worry about next season as far as they're concerned? I've fallen for that one before with Fabregas, Henry and Vieira.

Bolton looking pretty good today.

They are well up for this. Think it was always going to happen. On the wave of this emotion, Tuesday night is going to be a very very tough match. There is no doubt it will be a 'Win it for Muamba' mentality in their play.

On a side note. Burnley 2 West Ham 0....oh dear

We cant really expect Villa to trouble the Goons ....

Heskey upfront and no super Robbie Keane .....It's just not gonna happen ...

You know your fooked if you are relying on Heskey.

Switched to the pool match (Arsenal match is over) and the level of basic skill by most players is absolutely shocking. Simple control and pass 15 feet is beyond half of the players.

Arsenal fixtures

Qpr A 1
City H 1
Wolves A 3
Wigan H 3
Chelsea H 1
Stoke A 1
Norwich H 3
West Brom A 3

Thats 16 points for them

Swansea H 3
Sunderland A 1
Norwich H 3
Qpr A 1
Blackburn H 3
Villa A 1
Fulham H 3
Bolton A 3

Its going to be tight.

I havent seen any evidence that Arsenal will start dropping points against that level of opposition.

Arsenal fixtures

Qpr A 1
City H 1
Wolves A 3
Wigan H 3
Chelsea H 1
Stoke A 1
Norwich H 3
West Brom A 3

Thats 16 points for them

Swansea H 3
Sunderland A 1
Norwich H 3
Qpr A 1
Blackburn H 3
Villa A 1
Fulham H 3
Bolton A 3

Its going to be tight.

Do you see both of us going unbeaten the rest of the season? Unlikely. Plus, Villa and QPR away only draws? They're the two games I was counting on most for three points. While Arsenal getting draws against City, Chelsea and Stoke away? Unlikely, mate. I think we'll end up with about sixteen points. Five wins and a draw, plus two losses. Don't know where or when, but that's the way our current form is pointing. Arsenal will probably get Four wins, two draws and two losses. Fourteen points. Leaving us still behind them come the end. Still, at least St.Totteringham's day goes down to the wire...and if they wobble, just a bit....

Arsenal fixtures

Qpr A 1
City H 1
Wolves A 3
Wigan H 3
Chelsea H 1
Stoke A 1
Norwich H 3
West Brom A 3

Thats 16 points for them

Swansea H 3
Sunderland A 1
Norwich H 3
Qpr A 1
Blackburn H 3
Villa A 1
Fulham H 3
Bolton A 3

Its going to be tight.

We need another massive favour off City and do ourselves one at either Villa,Sunderland or QPR

I was speaking to an Arsenal fan at work who was talking about Spurs needing a massive favour from them in the Chelsea game at the Emirates. Quite frankly they're not contemplating us getting above them and when I mentioned their City and Chelsea games he said they are now matches Arsenal can afford to lose in achieving top 3. I hate to say it but I'm now inclined to agree with that assessment.

After we'd been playing possibly the best football played by any team this season, and we had a run of 6 wins, we can easily come out above Arsenal. They've been inconsistent all season and I don't believe this run will last forever. Harry will replicate the form we displayed at the beginning of the season, and we should be able to reign victorious as the best team in London.

I was speaking to an Arsenal fan at work who was talking about Spurs needing a massive favour from them in the Chelsea game at the Emirates. Quite frankly they're not contemplating us getting above them and when I mentioned their City and Chelsea games he said they are now matches Arsenal can afford to lose in achieving top 3. I hate to say it but I'm now inclined to agree with that assessment.

After todays draw that game has almost become a no-lose situation for Spurs, whatever the outcome each one has a positive for us. Arsenal get no pts, or Chelsea get no pts, or they both drop points

What games are people watching, and how are the respective teams doing?

I'm watching Liverpool - Wigan and it's frankly great viewing.

Liverpool are in to 'rush' mode, where every pass is played at 50mph and impossible to control, and little Wigan, 1-0 up from a pen, are occasionally breaking away with the odd chance.

Al Habsi is in complete 'photo goalie' mode, and over-doing every save, but I'll let him off as every time I've seen him in an interview he comes across as a top bloke.

After todays draw that game has almost become a no-lose situation for Spurs, whatever the outcome each one has a positive for us. Arsenal get no pts, or Chelsea get no pts, or they both drop points

Sorry, but if by that time Arsenal are 9 points clear in 3rd and Chelsea are a couple of points behind us, then we need a favour do we not?

So if Arsenal lose RVP as many believe will be the case then we've definately got nothing to worry about next season as far as they're concerned? I've fallen for that one before with Fabregas, Henry and Vieira.

The Goons have a good system of play ...If RVP does leave, Wenger will then replace with as near like for like , Podolski perhaps ...

Throw in 2 draws in the other 3 games and I would too

Agreed. Like I said, I'd take five wins and just one draw out of eight. The target has to be passing the 70-point mark we set in 2010. Anything above that should secure us the top-four, and anything significantly above that should see us competing for third right down to the final day.

Back