• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Oh my days, given you pansy, what a weak goal to give away ! Now the scum will think they can score and win without rvp, disaster !!!

I've been watching a bit of Arse match and it looks like only one winner already unfortunately.

Not expecting any favours this week or next really. Our best bet of a favour is from Cheslea and City's visits to The Emirates

I'm afraid we will be 6pts behind Arsenal before we play our next League game (with a match in hand). Would be a great boost if QPR could fluke another win, but more chance of me 'plaiting fog'

What, Arsenal easily 2-0 ahead in a game they need a result in to stay ahead of us? Absolute shocky shocker.

untitledaaa.png

What, Arsenal easily 2-0 ahead in a game they need a result in to stay ahead of us? Absolute shocky shocker.

Wrote the game off before ko. Never going to be anything else, just a matter of whether Villa could keep the score down, Still say this could go down to GD on the last day

Wigan penalty 1-0

No Fabregas, Nasri or Wiltshire. If you'd told me pre-season they'd lose those 3 I'd have placed them 6th or 7th, certainly wouldnt have thought they were cabable of a run like this. The sooner Wenger leaves or retires the better. They've been punching well above their weight for more than a decade with him at the helm.

Villa are like we were in the mid-90's... a fudging Charity case! If you had to rely on them rolling over when you REALLY could do with them getting a reult, they'd NEVER let you down! ...I guess the fact they were 2-0 up in the cup, and went on to lose 3-2 tells you everything... can't see that scoring sequence being reversed today, can you? I'm going for a thumping 4 or 5 goal gooner romp! ...Pricks!!

We cant really expect Villa to trouble the Goons ....

Heskey upfront and no super Robbie Keane .....It's just not gonna happen ...

Back