• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Didnt feel like posting late last night, many might say 'so what?' but thought this was worth a mention. Driving down the M6 yesterday we clocked 46 coachloads of West Brom fans driving up for the game at Wigan.
It got us thinking, if there is anyone who travels that way to our away games. On average how many coaches do Spurs take to games, (based on a similar distance), say Wolves and West Brom this season?

West Brom yesterday was free travel for the fans so there may well have been many more than on an average matchday without the club paying for the travel.

West Brom yesterday was free travel for the fans so there may well have been many more than on an average matchday without the club paying for the travel.

Ah, now that explains a lot. Obviously we do tend to see a lot of oppostion fans travellling up and down the M1 and M6 on our Matchday trips and that seemed a little out of the ordinary, we were impressed. Bearing in mind we only passed 2 cars of United fans on the way down a fortnight ago. (I know...they were already there!)

I only watched the last 15 mins as I had money on it. Reminded me why i don't watch Spanish football. Must have been 15 fouls or more. Marcelo denied a clear penalty aswell with the ref standing about 5 feet away

Great free kick by Malaga, especially that they did nothing all game, but Madrid were nervous at the end.

Title race is back on.

Even if Real lose to Barcelona they still have to drop another 5 points in 10 games. I don't see where that will happen.

Mar 21 21:00 GMT Villarreal v Real Madrid Estadio El Madrigal La Liga
Mar 24 19:00 GMT Real Madrid v Real Sociedad Estadio Santiago Bernab?®u La Liga
Apr 1 15:00 GMT Osasuna v Real Madrid Reyno de Navarra La Liga
Apr 8 15:00 GMT Real Madrid v Valencia Estadio Santiago Bernab?®u La Liga
Apr 11 19:00 GMT Atl?®tico Madrid v Real Madrid Vicente Calderon La Liga
Apr 15 15:00 GMT Real Madrid v Sporting Gijon Santiago Bernab?®u La Liga
Apr 22 15:00 GMT Barcelona v Real Madrid Estadio Camp Nou La Liga
Apr 29 15:00 GMT Real Madrid v Sevilla FC Santiago Bernab?®u La Liga
May 2 15:00 GMT Athletic Bilbao v Real Madrid San Mam?®s La Liga
May 6 15:00 GMT Granada v Real Madrid La Liga
May 13 15:00 GMT Real Madrid v Mallorca Estadio Santiago Bernab?®u La Liga

8 points difference, mate - strongly doubt it, even if the greatest team OF ALL TIME beat them in the derby

I was wondering when you'd resurface with your irrational hate since selectively ignoring to respond when brought up on certain comments. Typical conspiracy theorist behaviour if ever I saw one ;)

So now you're back let's hear your thought on the below.

I'm willing to bet Barcelona will draw Apoel

Real Madrid draw Apoel. Explain.

Barca with home advantage in the second leg?????

Shocker

Second leg advantage all the way boys!

That's the way to do it, right? fudging QUNTS

Real Madrid, second leg advantage all the way. Explain.

are you willing to admit that maybe now Uefa favour Real instead, tinkle easy route to the final?

You didn't bother responding to this. Please do.

Arc, your anti-Barcelona bias is hilarious. First, you are insistent that they will get APOEL. Then they get maybe the 3rd or 4th best team. No worries, the conspiracy is now that they have the second leg at home. They will have probably Chelsea after that, one of the very few teams that has ravaged Guardiola's Barcelona. No worries, now the conspiracy is that UEFA want Real and Barcelona in the final, because they didn't meet before then. But they met in the semis last season.

No conspiracy about your sweethearts getting the easiest of the draws I see...

You didn't bother to respond to this either. In fact you were quite selective on this and just replied to the betting part of his post further on. How about responding to the lines above now?

Ha - a stalker

Well, this might shock you but I'm not able to monitor every thread continously for responses in addition to those being made on a Friday afternoon.

I said tongue in cheek 'I'm willing to bet' - not a certainty - well, I bet which I subsequently lost.

My personal observation here is for an El Classico final now that Utd are out. If you have a problem with that - not sure how I can help you seeing that you come across as some Barca die-hard ultras who takes offense of any mention of bias towards his beloved club.

Back