• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I've just seen Harry's interview: "If we finish in the top four then we've punched above our weight".

Are we to take from this that we're completely resigned to losing out on a top 3 finish?

Arcspace, I didn't see ze draw, but I assume it was 2 ex-pros drawing balls from a pot as usual?

How would the conspirators code each of the 8 balls such that they would know which to pull out of the pot?

8 different heats, or textures, or vibrations?

You're starting to sound like 1882 and even he knows that's not a good thing!

(joking mr 1882!)
1882 was described as "mental" on the fighting c*ck the other day :lol:

Watching Fulham-Swansea, Swansea have simply outplayed Fulham on their own turf.

Caulker seems an England regular in the making; no way will he come back and be 4th centreback at Spurs next season

And I would not complain at all, if Rodgers became our new manager - would love see his 4-3-3 formation with the players, Spurs have

I think we should send Caulker to Swansea for another season if the alternative is sitting on our bench.

Caulker has said he is ready to come back to Spurs and play in the Champions League, he is done with loans. His words.

Watching Fulham-Swansea, Swansea have simply outplayed Fulham on their own turf.

Caulker seems an England regular in the making; no way will he come back and be 4th centreback at Spurs next season

And I would not complain at all, if Rodgers became our new manager - would love see his 4-3-3 formation with the players, Spurs have

Im with you on this. We have a young passing team, but what we lack is a real team tactical ethic. Harry makes up for this with his man management and ability to raise players confidence. With Rodgers Swansea have a system they stick to, it utilizes the ability of players to keep the ball and does not rely on Star players to a certain extent. I think if Harry does go to England then Brendan Rodgers is the ideal man to take over, and to take us forward. Some say he could be a one season wonder, and has never signed the big players. But I think that is irrelevant to a certain degreee, he has shown that having beleif in a tactical system can work no matter the personel, with big players i feel he could just do better.

Him or AVB to replace harry for me.

Swansea passing it about for fun looking so dangerous, while Wigan can't finish to save there lives.

Swans apparently have the 3rd most clean sheets only behind the two manchester clubs. Can't wait to see a pairing of Kaboul and Caulker.

We'll have quite a few younger players at the back (as well as in midfield) to choose from next year. Should be exciting times.

All 25 or younger:

Defense: Rose, Caulker, Walker, Naughton, the Bong

Midfield: Lennon, Bale, Hudd, Livemore, Sandro, Townsend, Carroll, Gio

Add to that: Kaboul and Modric are both 26

Caulker has said he is ready to come back to Spurs and play in the Champions League, he is done with loans. His words.

"I'm loving it here," said Caulker. "I've been here for nearly eight months and what I have learned in that time is frightening.

"My aim for next season is simple. I just want to play football. Where that will be remains to be seen.

"I will have to sit down in the summer and talk over my options with Tottenham.

"However, if I had the chance to come back, I would be more than happy."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/7603275/Caulker-would-stay-with-Swans

"I'm loving it here," said Caulker. "I've been here for nearly eight months and what I have learned in that time is frightening.

"My aim for next season is simple. I just want to play football. Where that will be remains to be seen.

"I will have to sit down in the summer and talk over my options with Tottenham.

"However, if I had the chance to come back, I would be more than happy."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/7603275/Caulker-would-stay-with-Swans

Ok well he was saying something different only a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...wants-Champions-League-action-with-Spurs.html

STEVEN CAULKER wants to quit being a loan ranger so he can ride into the Champions League with his Spurs next season.

Tottenham's England Under-21 defender is impressing at Swansea on loan, having spent previous campaigns at Yeovil and Bristol City.

But he said: "I've been out on loan and done my bread-and-butter work. Next season I will be looking to break into the Tottenham team.

"I'd love to play in the Champions League next year."

Ok well he was saying something different only a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...wants-Champions-League-action-with-Spurs.html

STEVEN CAULKER wants to quit being a loan ranger so he can ride into the Champions League with his Spurs next season.

Tottenham's England Under-21 defender is impressing at Swansea on loan, having spent previous campaigns at Yeovil and Bristol City.

But he said: "I've been out on loan and done my bread-and-butter work. Next season I will be looking to break into the Tottenham team.

"I'd love to play in the Champions League next year."

Guess it depends on what set of fans he's talking to.

Guess it depends on what set of fans he's talking to.

Maybe he's not as confident 2 weeks on of Spurs getting into the Champions League ;)

I'll be surprised if we loan him out again, I can see him taking over Bassong's/Nelsen's berth at Spurs which would mean he'd get a few games.

ARSENAL or Tottenham face Champions League heartbreak IF Chelsea win the European Cup.

UEFA have ruled that only four English teams will play in the tournament next season even if the Blues win in Munich this May.

That would mean only Manchester United and City plus one of the North London giants would compete.

Maybe he's not as confident 2 weeks on of Spurs getting into the Champions League ;)

I'll be surprised if we loan him out again, I can see him taking over Bassong's/Nelsen's berth at Spurs which would mean he'd get a few games.

but thats the thing zin, he's better than "a few games", if thats the case he would be better off with another year at swansea

ARSENAL or Tottenham face Champions League heartbreak IF Chelsea win the European Cup.

UEFA have ruled that only four English teams will play in the tournament next season even if the Blues win in Munich this May.

That would mean only Manchester United and City plus one of the North London giants would compete.

didnt need to read past that

Back