• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
but thats the thing zin, he's better than "a few games", if thats the case he would be better off with another year at swansea

True, however at the start of the season most of us I suspect thought Kaboul would be 4th choice center back behind King, Gallas and Dawson yet he's the one who has gotten the most games. I'm quietly optimistic he'll get as many games as Livermore has this season.

Same for Naughton.

ARSENAL or Tottenham face Champions League heartbreak IF Chelsea win the European Cup.

UEFA have ruled that only four English teams will play in the tournament next season even if the Blues win in Munich this May.

That would mean only Manchester United and City plus one of the North London giants would compete.

Yeah no chance of them getting past Barca.

Messi's most recent chip on Saturday night over Sevilla's keeper is the best of them all IMO.

Swanseas second goal yesterday was masterful, what a performance from them (again!)

Had we put together a goal like that we would be crowing about it for the rest of the season

Watching Fulham-Swansea, Swansea have simply outplayed Fulham on their own turf.

Caulker seems an England regular in the making; no way will he come back and be 4th centreback at Spurs next season

And I would not complain at all, if Rodgers became our new manager - would love see his 4-3-3 formation with the players, Spurs have

I am with you on that. I love the style of passing football he plays - I think his philosophy would fit in very well at Spurs.

You seriously can't do nothing but admire Swansea. I don't think they've done anything wrong this season, haven't played dirty, cheated, dived or anything but played super football, defended brilliantly (13 cleansheets is it!?) attacked well and pass the ball better than any team i've seen in the premier league in years.

You seriously can't do nothing but admire Swansea. I don't think they've done anything wrong this season, haven't played dirty, cheated, dived or anything but played super football, defended brilliantly (13 cleansheets is it!?) attacked well and pass the ball better than any team i've seen in the premier league in years.

Ditto

Yet another set piece goal from utd. If only we could put a decent ball in like that. Actually when you look at it, it wasn't really that good a corner from rooney just exceptionally poor defending

Yet another set piece goal from utd. If only we could put a decent ball in like that. Actually when you look at it, it wasn't really that good a corner from rooney just exceptionally poor defending

I think Rooney meant that. I think that was, as the commentator put it, right out of the training ground

This guy is unreal, spent ?ú125m in the summer, are a horribly limited footballing team 10 points behind 5th and he says they have done well hahah

KENNY DALGLISH has blasted critics who claim Liverpool are not having a successful season.

The Kop boss believes his team has made huge strides this term, even though they are currently seventh in the Premier League after finishing sixth last season.

They ended their six-year wait for silverware by winning the Carling Cup last month — and can take a giant step towards a Wembley return by beating Stoke in today's FA Cup quarter-final at Anfield.

Dalglish said: "People should take an intelligence check.

"Judging our progress by league positions alone is disrespectful.

"Why do I think we have progressed? Because it's not necessarily true that you look only at the league table. There's a bigger picture.

"Whether it's points, positions in the league or whether it's trophies, some people have their own agenda.

"All we have said is that we want to move the club forward.

"When a cup final is played at Wembley, you don't get the 90 other clubs saying they're glad they're not there.

"In 30 years time it will be recorded that Liverpool won the Carling Cup — and maybe the FA Cup in 2012.

If that happens, the league position will be overlooked."

What an easy easy goal

I really want Wolves to go down. fudging brick club, brick fans, brick stadium, brick everything.

Especially in their wonderous minds thinking that sacking Micky Boy was better than having a manager.

Back