• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

file-20191203-67028-qfiw3k.jpeg

Looks like Woolwich have lost the 16 year old Obi Martin. Rumours that Arsenal offered him a £15k a week contract and Man U have doubled it.

Paul Merson: "I know after their performances in recent seasons in the Premier League this might be slightly controversial, but I think Arsenal are a couple of injuries away from being in a battle to make the top four. All their big players stayed fit last season and that was crucial"

Paul Merson: "I know after their performances in recent seasons in the Premier League this might be slightly controversial, but I think Arsenal are a couple of injuries away from being in a battle to make the top four. All their big players stayed fit last season and that was crucial"
That is true but they do have a very good side unfortunately and will get top 4, just hoping they're not winning the title. Buying well again this summer.

Wow, I've never heard an Arsenal fan admit to having that luck before

Back