• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Blimey... I can;t actually believe what I'm reading!!
I thought WE were negative... the best they're hoping for is a 2-2 at BEST... worst case scenario seems to be a collective acknowledgement it could be a 3-4 goal hiding!! (I can't quite see THAT happening... but fudge, 'em ... let the clams stew in their own rancid brick pile for a week... know what its' like to DREAD the NLD for once!

I just hope we don't go all 'Spursey' on them and capitulate in arguably our best chance to gain a true advantage over them in fudging donkey's years!

no matter how brick we have been over the years of me being a spurs fan i have never, never dreaded the NLD - i always had the belief we could win - no matter how bad we were. to see these tossers about to top themselves at the thought of playing us just underlines the difference of the two sets of supporters (imo)

i stole the lose two nil thing from elsewhere btw - glad it brought a smile though

--------Friedel
Walker Kaboul Gallas BAE
Hazard Parker Modric Bale
-------RVP Ade

A shame leaving VDV and King out, but putting out that team against the scum next season would be beyond hilarious.

--------Friedel
Walker Kaboul Gallas BAE
Hazard Parker Modric Bale
-------RVP Ade

A shame leaving VDV and King out, but putting out that team against the scum next season would be beyond hilarious.

No way Gallas gets in ahead of King. Besides I doubt he will be here next season

No way Gallas gets in ahead of King. Besides I doubt he will be here next season

I'm guessing that he named Gallas purely as Gallas is ex-Arse and it will rub in to their faces that we would have 4 of their ex-players and being a lot more successful than they are. I would love us to put in a bid for RVP as he could be both revenge for Campbell and also the signing of a striker who is right up there amongst the best in the World.

If RVP has scored as many goals for Arsenal as he has this season, imagine just how many goals he could have scored for us! Would have been ridiculous!

They remind me of late nineties Spurs. I am looking forward to watching them suffer like we did.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about Arsenal's pessimism. I mean obviously it's good because it means they're brick and all, but it kind of takes all the fun out of winning (if we do win) and makes it worse for us if we lose

I love them turning into brick. They're a bunch of clams and deserve NOTHING, except disappointment, failure and eventually relegation. The fact that they cheated their way into the top flight and have never been relegated tinkles me off.

Spurs break ?ú16m regeneration pledge.

Despicable, avaricious scum worming their way out of helping their community and grabbing all the profit from the homes they promised to build and provide for low-paid workers.

Why should the taxpayers help subsidise Tottenham's new stadium? It's a disgrace!

Levy and co. have only ever been interested in profit for the football club and now Haringey council have bent over and let them get away with it.

There's not an ounce of class in that club. Disgusting in every way possible.

They should be in a UK court for this. Breach of whatever. Not that I expect that they'ld get punished, they can always claim they're illiterate.

Getting the slightest whiff of success and choosing to shaft the public over a poxy ?ú16m to fuel their bid for glory? What a ****roach's arse of a club.

Arsenal helped provide 1000 new homes to low income/key workers during their stadium move along with numerous other large scale, award-winning community regeneration projects.

Spurs are providing zero of the measly 100 new homes promised, now only building them for maximium profit and getting the taxpayer to stump up more than half the money for transport infrastructure improvements.

They have actually taken advantage of the riots to further their own commercial agenda. Disgusting opportunism in a desperately deprived borough.

PROUD TO BE A GOONER.

Spurs all over.

We really are a fantastic bloody club. Proud to be a Gooner, indeed.

Sadly they'll barely get any bad press over this and most people wont even care what kind of scum they are.

It's even worse when you consider how rich their owner is.

No wonder Football is full of successful scoundrels, if you do things the right way you suffer.

They are getting very sensitive about their dodgy dealings over there.

The only way they can make themselves feel better is to compare, rather poorly, how we went about getting ours done.

Is Glory-Glory seriously the no. 1 Spuds 'site out there? It's kind of crappy.

It's the best site they have and it's full of departs.

They don't understand class tho.

This argument that the project would be unviable if Spurs had to stick to their promise is a joke. 16 million is the price of one decent player. Their owner is a billionaire.

What a cheap, greedy, classless bit of opportunism to use the fallout from the riots to not only save the price of one player but increase income by being allowed to sell all the new houses for maximum profit in a borough where there are 3000 people on the waiting list for affordable housing.

Arsenal built one thousand affordable homes along with numerous other community regeneration projects. Spurs promised to build one tenth of that and have now coerced Haringey Council into letting them break that supposedly binding agreement. They will now spend less than half a million on their community while the taxpayers pick up the 13.5 million bill for transport improvements needed to cope with all of Spurs' new "customers". Scandalous.

Not one national newspaper has picked up on this story yet.

PL and FA should dock points from the scums and ban them from appearing the the tournament for this.

Lose - possibly the loudest and most aggressive booing the Emirates will have ever seen (if there's anyone left in the stadium at the final whistle), the morale of the players will be rock bottom, full on collapse will be almost complete as hopes of Champions League football slip further from our grasp and the realisation that there will be no St. Totteringham's day this year will add to our misery.

:ross::ross::ross::ross:

"Arsenal Stadium, Highbury is being redeveloped into 711 homes, facilities such as a gym, health centre, nursery and retail unit. The East and West Stand fa?ºades, together with the Marble Halls and other key elements of the current stadium such as the art deco Sunburst glazing panels will be retained and incorporated into the new scheme, named 'The Stadium - Highbury Square'.

Highbury's Grade II-listed East Stand and opposing West Stand will be converted into high-spec apartments, many overlooking the pitch, which has seen so many glorious football moments over the last 93 years. The goalposts will be removed and the pitch will become a garden of nearly two acres. The North and South Stands will be replaced by new-build apartments designed to harmonise with the East and West Stands.

The luxury of the development continues with an underground swimming pool and fitness centre under the pitch. There will also be a 24-hour concierge service and spaces to park cars and bicycles. Perhaps best of all, The Stadium will be a walk away from Arsenal's new home, Emirates Stadium, where the world's top sides will play from August 2006."

Yep they sound affordable. If you're a football player

Is anyone else worried that with their revenue and when they finally tell wenger to fudge off they are going to be a big threat. Wenger is holding them back he has lost the plot nearly any other manager in the league would have them in the top4.

Is anyone else worried that with their revenue and when they finally tell wenger to fudge off they are going to be a big threat. Wenger is holding them back he has lost the plot nearly any other manager in the league would have them in the top4.

I don't think he will fudge off.

The board love him to bits, and he's too stubborn to throw in the towel.

A lot of gooners are of the idea that Kroenke is the problem, happy to let Wenger do his project as long as he can make money off the club. They want that Russian bloke to buy the club and be their sugar daddy.

As long as Wenger stays they won't improve. And he's too stubborn to leave and the board are too scared to sack him. It's fudging beautiful tbh. Levy would have sacked his ass 2 years ago

Back