• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Wow they do seem pessimistic at the moment. And it does seem weird reading an OMT without the whole of the first 3 pages covered in 'WE'RE DOOMED'

Let's hope we can carry their poor form forward by one more week, before going on to brick on everyone else in the PL (hopefully)

"I love Arsenal, but I can't take it anymore watching us play. Think I'll skip the next few games."

that forum is a goldmine

And the relevance is?

Every team only loses ONCE per FA Cup, Chelsea have only lost 10 and Man Utd have only lost 11 as well.

The relevance is that this thread is about Arsenal and they continually fail when it matters the most.

Reading that first page.. looks like things have changed.

Its all about Van persie in all fairness, if we keep him quiet, we've won.

They will be really up for that game. First goal will be massive.

King and Kaboul is a must for this one. [-o<

This is best part of going onto ArseMania. =P~

media664480.gif

why are alot of them saying they are going to skip the game and not watch it? WTF no matter how brick our team was years back, I would always watch the NLD no matter what, they really must be down in the brickS

It is a story I have recently told, but bears repeating in this context.
After the 4-4 a few seasons back, 6 pints and a newly-rediscovered verve for sign-language happily enjoyed, we walked out of the deathstar laughing and singing.
We were still bottom of the league, but as we know, that felt like a win.
"You're still brick and you're still bottom!" some stupid clam yelled at us.
I stopped, turned around and told him something along the lines of the following:
"Your club has never had real class, it's never had real style, it's built on a pile of brick and the tide turns tonight! When did YOU last win a trophy? That's right, now fudge off back south of the river you muppet!"

I don't care about 'The Invincibles' and all that brick, it was not real, it was not them. The last time they did something I deeply, deeply envied, was when they won the league in the '80s at Liverpool because at least they had some of their own dirty filthy heart. They lost that years and years ago, replaced it with something alien to what they've always been. Chapman-era? fudge off. NOTHING compared to Rowe. Their legacy is one of cheating (note how they came to be in North London)...

They're not really down in the bricks mate, they have in the last 15 years taken on a whole bunch of plastic clams who do not have a scooby-fudging-doo what support is all about.

I am quietly, oh-so-quietly, enjoying it. But I will save my biggest two shouts for next Sunday at around 3pm, and May 14th.

It is a story I have recently told, but bears repeating in this context.
After the 4-4 a few seasons back, 6 pints and a newly-rediscovered verve for sign-language happily enjoyed, we walked out of the deathstar laughing and singing.
We were still bottom of the league, but as we know, that felt like a win.
"You're still brick and you're still bottom!" some stupid clam yelled at us.
I stopped, turned around and told him something along the lines of the following:
"Your club has never had real class, it's never had real style, it's built on a pile of brick and the tide turns tonight! When did YOU last win a trophy? That's right, now fudge off back south of the river you muppet!"

I don't care about 'The Invincibles' and all that brick, it was not real, it was not them. The last time they did something I deeply, deeply envied, was when they won the league in the '80s at Liverpool because at least they had some of their own dirty filthy heart. They lost that years and years ago, replaced it with something alien to what they've always been. Chapman-era? fudge off. NOTHING compared to Rowe. Their legacy is one of cheating (note how they came to be in North London)...

They're not really down in the bricks mate, they have in the last 15 years taken on a whole bunch of plastic clams who do not have a scooby-fudging-doo what support is all about.

I am quietly, oh-so-quietly, enjoying it. But I will save my biggest two shouts for next Sunday at around 3pm, and May 14th.

Another top post.=D>

Wenger was not keen to talk about his own future at the club and he wants his players to show the right response to the criticism they are getting.

"We have to take the criticism on board, stay together and face the critics," insisted Wenger. "The only response in our job is to stay united and fight and focus on the next game.

"It's very difficult tonight to say where it leaves us and what we will do, let's focus to finish well in the championship and fight as well, even if it's a small possibility, in the Champions League."

Wenger had been critical of his players in Milan but felt they had given everything against Sunderland and bemoaned referee Howard Webb's failure to award a penalty after Robin van Persie went down in the box under a challenge from John O'Shea in the first half.

Unlucky

"I think it was a committed performance and we gave absolutely everything that was left in our legs," added Wenger.

"We had three away games in one week and I believe it was a very unfortunate schedule to play away in the Champions League and immediately away again. They were very difficult pitches as well but we fought hard today.

"I felt we were a bit unlucky, it was 100% a penalty for us that Mr Webb missed and their first shot on goal was a goal. Then we had to chase the game and take every gamble and we were caught on the counter for the second.

"We had a lot of possession, didn't create a lot down to fantastic defending from Sunderland, but they left us the ball and ran after it."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7531007/Wenger-vows-to-fight-on

Blimey... I can;t actually believe what I'm reading!!
I thought WE were negative... the best they're hoping for is a 2-2 at BEST... worst case scenario seems to be a collective acknowledgement it could be a 3-4 goal hiding!! (I can't quite see THAT happening... but fudge, 'em ... let the clams stew in their own rancid brick pile for a week... know what its' like to DREAD the NLD for once!

I just hope we don't go all 'Spursey' on them and capitulate in arguably our best chance to gain a true advantage over them in fudging donkey's years!

Even at our worst, I never went into a NLD with that much pessimism. They do know how football and derbies work right?

Back