• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

2-ronnies-meme-generator-its-goodnight-from-me-and-its-goodnight-from-him-d8f357.jpg

If their Parents AREN'T Brother and Sister, then there's seriously wrong with genetics!! WHAT A PAIR OF clamS!

What Mick says. They look done to me.

A Scum in crisis thread is in order. The Mackems will end their season at the weekend (no way this Scum team will win two in a week at the Stadium of brick).

Chelsea, or even Saudi Sportswashing Machine will get 4th.

:-"

\o/

I'm actually happy to take their last minute 2-1 win last week, if it means Sunderland were fired up enough to win THIS game... it's worked like a fudging dream!!

No, they can still (mathematically) win the League AND Champions League double... until THAT'S out of the equation, I won't rest easy!!!

Oh Jesus we REALLY need to win now tomorrow don't we...? Just to seal this weekend's glorious outcome...

NO PRESSURE then lads!

Im glad we dont have an arrogant manager like Mancini, or AVB. I think that either could go out and lose to The Scum next week.

I truely believe Harry wont allow complacency to creep in, and this is why I think we are going to smash the f#cking granny out of them.

0-4

Really enjoyed that!!!

Cant believe Arsenal are still hoping to win games with so many poor players, Doujou, squillaci at the back is always nice to watch.

Im glad we dont have an arrogant manager like Mancini, or AVB. I think that either could go out and lose to The Scum next week.

I truely believe Harry wont allow complacency to creep in, and this is why I think we are going to smash the f#cking granny out of them.

0-4

In the past we have been tentative against them this time round I really want us to go out there and not only take the game to them but play without any tentativeness and hesitancy. I want us to hammer them to complete the "turnaround". I want 4 or 5.

Do you think Adebayor will be up for it next weekend?:D

you know what - after the home game against them i came away thinking Adebayor didn't really want to be there - i think now the dust has settled on how he acted against them for City he feels a bit out of order/embarrassed - well thats how i saw it anyway

you know what - after the home game against them i came away thinking Adebayor didn't really want to be there - i think now the dust has settled on how he acted against them for City he feels a bit out of order/embarrassed - well thats how i saw it anyway

He was subdued that night for sure.

Assuming he starts with Saha though, I think he'll be on point.

Back