• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

massive range in fixture quality too, the product isn’t the same every game

if clubs were willing to have a more fluid pricing structure, such as those used on mass transit I expect customer numbers would increase

massive range in fixture quality too, the product isn’t the same every game

if clubs were willing to have a more fluid pricing structure, such as those used on mass transit I expect customer numbers would increase

Exactly, the Premier league as a product has a wide ranging quality to choose from. From the sublime to the poor so people choose accordingly. Even as a good side we are subjected to poor quality in the form of sh1t sides that come to play

So how do you explain the fact that we, Arsenal and west ham have far less than full grounds?
Our ground is too large - significantly larger than our new one.

Arsenal fans still sell out their matches - actual attendance is irrelevant.

West Ham have the worst football stadium in the top 2 or 3 divisions. If they were at Upton Park they'd still nearly sell out most of the bigger games.

Last edited:
Our ground is too large - significantly larger than our new one.

Arsenal fans still sell out their matches - actual attendance is irrelevant.

West Ham have the worst football stadium in the too 2 or 3 divisions. If they were at Upton Park they'd still nearly sell out most of the bigger games.

spot on

They're losing Sanchez but at least they're spending money and trying to improve their team with Aubameyang and Mkhitryan. Which is more than what we're doing.

I think the message this is sending out is the big problem.
Buying for the sake of it is also foolishness though.
We need to balance these two.

I think the message this is sending out is the big problem.
Buying for the sake of it is also foolishness though.
We need to balance these two.

You could argue they are buying players in the wrong areas as they need a DM and some decent centre halves but at least they're doing something. We also need to improve our bench and we are crying out for some added creativity but no one at the club seems to feel the same.

You could argue they are buying players in the wrong areas as they need a DM and some decent centre halves but at least they're doing something. We also need to improve our bench and we are crying out for some added creativity but no one at the club seems to feel the same.

Not sure we know what 'they' are thinking!

Back