• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Ozil and Sanchez are gone surely. Probably on to their Agents telling them to get the finger out.

Mind you Ozil might as well be gone, has been all season. :D

Ozil is exactly the type of player who would want to stay at a club where there is no pressure to succeed and there is no accountability on the players - a squad full of pampered little darlings, Sanchez the only exception and probably why he was ostracised not so long ago

Last edited:
I love their misery. And how classless they are. During the Sugar years we suffered but we weren't as entitled or obnoxious of that lot of clams

(CPFC looked decent. It won't be easy to beat them. Big Sam normally does a good job at frustrating us)

Who would sign Ozil for the money they would want

They will be after silly money for player who doesn't turn up in big games

Will end up in Italy maybe but won't get the £200 k he is demanding

Who would sign Ozil for the money they would want

They will be after silly money for player who doesn't turn up in big games

Will end up in Italy maybe but won't get the £200 k he is demanding

Is it too early in his career for him to head to China?

Big Sam on Sky now, telling everyone how to beat The Goons. The centre backs are left on their own when the full backs bomb on, so you just get it to Benteke / Zaha / Townsend and bish bash bosh gol gol gol

I still don't rate Benteke, Zaha or Townsend much... they can assist, they can contribute, but it's all a bit crappy slappy, scrambling around and falling over, not the finesse of Eriksen et alli

I always found awkard players difficult to play against, how the hell are you supposed to know what they are going to do if they don't? The ball seems to bounch off any part of their body just right for them.

Is it too early in his career for him to head to China?

Nothing would surprise me with the money their offering other than the fact Ozil plays for a legit club and most of the signing for china have come from Russian or Arab owned sides

Nothing would surprise me with the money their offering other than the fact Ozil plays for a legit club and most of the signing for china have come from Russian or Arab owned sides

Oscar, Ramires, Paulinho and soon to be Costa came from the Premier League.

Ozil is a total passenger when he's not assisting, he's a luxury player if ever I saw one.

As for Sanchez, he was trying yesterday and was involved in every attack but he is playing like a Sunday league player who is better than everyone in the team and he knows it. Gareth Bale was miles better than everyone at Spurs in his last season, but he kept banging the goals in and never once did I see him throw tantrums at his teammates for not being as good as him. He acted professionally until we sold him (except when he refused to train but never mind). Sanchez's attitude stinks.

I'm never confident about finishing above them but this time I can't see how we wont.

C9G3gzMXcAATuc_.jpg

Back