• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

It's REALLY put our win in Milan last season into perspective... they weren't great that night, (and were MUCH better last night) but were still on their way to securing the Scudetto, so they can't have been too shabby!!

STILL not going to count any chickens here, 'cos you just KNOW ArseAnal could do summit Arsey and win 5-0... but hey, until that happens, let's enjoy the moment, on their behalf... 'cos there was only ONE Gooner who looked like he was enjoying himself last night!! ...and he's on the first plane to NY this morning so who giz a fudge??

Last edited:
It's REALLY put our win in Milan last season into perspective... they weren't great that night, (and were MUCH better last night) but were still on their way to securing the Scudetto, so they can't have been too shabby!!

STILL not going to count any chickens here, 'cos you just KNOW ArseAnal could do summit Arsey and win 5-0... but hey, until that happens, let's enjoy the moment, on their behalf... 'cos there was only ONE Gooner who looked like he was enjoying himself last night!! ...and he's on the first plane to NY this morning so who giz a fudge??

What??? I think you can start counting chickens, this ArseAnal side aren't going to win 5-0, No chance! :D

In last month's FourFourTwo there was an interview with Szczesny and he was asked about the Champions league draw. This is his answer:

"The draw isn't the easiest, but it is very exciting. Tottenham beat Milan last year, so we're clearly capable of doing that!"

In other words he is saying "Well if Spurs can beat them then we certainly can, because we're better than Spurs"

Ha fudging ha, I bet he feels like a right prick now. \o/

ArsenalÔÇÖs defeat to AC Milan means that they have fallen to 11th in the Euro Club Index ranking and are now ranked below Tottenham for the first time since the index started in 2007. The index is based on match results over recent seasons but with greater weighting to more recent matches and claims to be the best scientific ranking of all football clubs in the top flight leagues of UEFA countries.

euroclubindex.jpg

euroclubindex.com

How the hell are Emirates Marketing Project fifth? A couple of uninspiring Europa League campaigns and a failure in the Champions league this year (albeit in a very tough group). We have had much more European 'success' in recent seasons so should be higher than them.

How can bricky be 5th considering they couldn't make it past the group stages?

'The ECI-value of a team represents the expected level of sporting success. The ECI-values are derived from historical and actual sporting results: in league matches, in national cup matches and in UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup matches.'

That's probably why...

Working yesterday and a yid and a couple of scum fans were having words. I don't even get involved yesterday but you can imagine the brick I hear working in a bookies for 12 hours a day. The scum fan kept repeating 'How are you doing in Europe this season?' and 'Come back when you've got CL football 15 years in a row'. It's cringe worthy it really is.

Arsenal are 4th because of how the results panned out last weekend due to a number of the top six playing each other. They basically lucked their way into 4th

The result yday serves Wenger and his club right. They/he arrogantly thought it would be fun to play to the gooner gallery by doing us down. Turns out he's not as smart as he thinks.

Working yesterday and a yid and a couple of scum fans were having words. I don't even get involved yesterday but you can imagine the brick I hear working in a bookies for 12 hours a day. The scum fan kept repeating 'How are you doing in Europe this season?' and 'Come back when you've got CL football 15 years in a row'. It's cringe worthy it really is.

Come back when you fail to win the CL for 15 straight years, and then get thumped out of it, while failing to qualify for a 16th year?

What a strange thing to brag about

In last month's FourFourTwo there was an interview with Szczesny and he was asked about the Champions league draw. This is his answer:

"The draw isn't the easiest, but it is very exciting. Tottenham beat Milan last year, so we're clearly capable of doing that!"

In other words he is saying "Well if Spurs can beat them then we certainly can, because we're better than Spurs"

Ha fudging ha, I bet he feels like a right prick now. \o/

growing into legendary prick status...

Hahahaa... so it's easy to win at the San Siro, is it Arsenal? All I've been hearing all day from Arsenal fans is how we only won there because Milan are brick and that Arsenal would easily get a result there... well, not happened, has it?!!

hmm, yes.

i seem to remember it's a weak league these days and that's why we won there, although i'm not what that says about this result and City getting done by Napoli.

Back