• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Couple of my goon mates reckon Chamakh is a bit of a bender

Doubt it; There was an injunction out about a gtrip to vegas where he sex with acouple of blondes who may have been twins. Injunction set in France to stop it ruining his devout Muslim rep apparently.

Oh and a friend of my sister apparently was riding him late 2010 to early 2011 just before his form diped (due to the injunction story surfacing??) And this girl was more recently riding one of our young CMs...

Basically I'm pretty sure Chamakh isn't the one

So everyone should keep tweeting the Spurs boys to pump them up for the NLD. Keep reminding them how tinkled we are and they should be at the last two defeats and how this is a chance to get revenge!!!

I have hated that man and his views for years, to read that just summed up what i have always thought of him and his utter hatred for this country, he is a self hating man, the fact that he should start supporting arsenal just seems such a perfect fit. I read the guardian most days and i can tell you that man wishes to destroy england. But now he is an arsenal fan it all makes such perfect sense.

Never thought i would ever agree with the comments in a guardian report but i did on that one, even they seemed to take the tinkle out of the failed writer. Read one of his "novels" once and i can see why he has to write for a crappy hate fulled newspaper like the guardian.

Arsenal's defence seemed really open yesterday. Was that just home game complacency against what is frankly a very poor Villa side? Can we expect to see those kind of gaping holes (eg Villa's goal from an ARSENAL corner!) next week?

Wenger doesn't know how to assemble a defence. He inherited probably the best defensive team in recent memory and was gifted probably Englands best defender of his generation in whats-his-face as well.

Any defender with Wenger's fingerprints on him has been pants.

Wenger doesn't know how to assemble a defence. He inherited probably the best defensive team in recent memory and was gifted probably Englands best defender of his generation in whats-his-face as well.

Any defender with Wenger's fingerprints on him has been pants.

Not completely true. Arsenal set a Champions League record for the longest time without conceding a goal in their run to the final in 2006, they shut out the likes of Real Madrid and Juventus in that time as well as getting until the last 15 minutes or so against Barcelona despite having 10 men for most of the game.

Kolo Toure was immense for them in his first few years, to the extent that I remember debating with people (not only Arsenal fans) about whether he was better than Ledley King. Gallas was good for them for a while too before he went insane. I think Sagna is arguably the best RB in the league when he's fit. Looking at their current CB options, I think Vermaelen is generally a good player who has the odd moment of madness, and Koscielny was good last season although has been a bit dodgy this time around. It's certainly true that he hasn't signed anywhere near as many good defensive players as attacking ones, but I think that's only natural when you inherit a ridiculously strong defence that doesn't need strengthening for the first few years of your tenure.

I rank all of Vermaelen, Koscielny and Mertesacker somewhere between Caulker and Gallas. In fact I'd probably take Gallas over Mertesacker.

It's strange that Arsenal's defence looks/seems so dodgy but they have the second best in the division (along with us and Chelski)....

That's a real WTF stat to me!

Back