• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

603454_4438912648384_1579454283_n.jpg

Could you not post about the thread topic please, this is Nayim and Arcs personally rowing thread about who knows the most..

Could you not post about the thread topic please, this is Nayim and Arcs personally rowing thread about who knows the most..

Dont be such a girl. Thread went off topic, thread went back on topic when there was something to comment on.

It happens, and is generally how forums work when they arent ridiculously over moderated

At least if we're going down by losing our best players with not as good replacements, at least Arsenal are coming down with us!

I can already see that Wenger is going to repeat what he did last season by making last minute transfers of mediocre players to try and replace the good player he's lost. Arteta and Benayoun for Fabregas and Nasri?

A.Young, Valencia, Nani, Kagawa, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez, Van Persie

Milner, Nasri, Silva, A.Johnson, Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko

Attacking players at both Manchester clubs, not bad - well except Milner :) That's without Berbatov, Adebayor and Santa Cruz as they don't seem to be in their plans.

This bell end has no clue does he, its obv what he is relating to

“@Frimpong26AFC: GHod Forgives...... I DON'T Retaliation is a must..”

He really is an unintelligent person. I mean footballers do not have the best reputation but my lord he ranks borderline retarded with the things he comes out with.

He really is an unintelligent person. I mean footballers do not have the best reputation but my lord he ranks borderline retarded with the things he comes out with.

Having seen him interviewed a few times, he defo isnt the sharpest tool in the box

If RVP stays fit, alongside the introduction of Kagawa, return of Vidic and emergence of Cleverly I think they could be set for big things myself

I can't see them not winning the title provided Van Persie stays fit. Kagawa will add goals too. They only lost the title on goal difference, plus Emirates Marketing Project haven't strenghtened significantly.

Back