• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

.................van Persie
.........Rooney............Kagawa
Young............Carrick............Valencia

perhaps?

It's Sir Alex, the whole team would be interchanging, you'd have Rooney drop into central midfield where he played a few games last season, Young would run into Rooney's position, van Persie would move out to the left most likely, whilst Carrick dictates in the middle of the field.

It's Sir Alex, the whole team would be interchanging, you'd have Rooney drop into central midfield where he played a few games last season, Young would run into Rooney's position, van Persie would move out to the left most likely, whilst Carrick dictates in the middle of the field.

and the opposition nip in behind and score for fun

We are more likely to see this anyway:

...........................Rooney/RVP
van Persie/Young.......Kagawa......Valencia/Nani
....................Cleverly...........Carrick..........

We are more likely to see this anyway:

...........................Rooney/RVP
van Persie/Young.......Kagawa......Valencia/Nani
....................Cleverly...........Carrick..........

I think that is closer to what he will try. I suspect that if Fletcher gets match fit you will see him alongside one of Giggs, Cleverly or Carrick in the middle. I wouldn't be surprised if Rooney found himself on the left again, either

Two articles in the Guardian:

Arsenal's sale of Robin van Persie to Manchester United is good business

Arsène Wenger has three young attackers in Podolski, Giroud and Cazorla to replace one with a worrying injury history

Arsenal's Robin van Persie may be answer to Manchester United prayers

Dutch striker could be the final piece in United's jigsaw – if Sir Alex Ferguson can find the right way to fit him in

I think this makes United the team to beat in the title race. It's between them and Emirates Marketing Project. Di Matteo was the luckiest manager in the world last season, but you can't fluke your way to a title.

AxC3eQOCIAAD6cN.jpg

Nows the time to bring this picture back up

Special props to the pillock on the end :ross: :ross: :ross:

Rooney looked good in central midfield.

---------------De Gea------------
Valencia--Ferdinand--Vidic----Evra
Nani------Carrick---Rooney---Young
----------Kagawa-------------------
---------------Van Persie-----------

Back