• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Would you be happy if he stayed, got a massive pay rise and made captain?

I for one would be very happy, not too sure about the captaincy as I don't see why he would ask for it or why it would benefit us.

Better contract and him happy to stay here would be a great outcome.

I for one would be very happy, not too sure about the captaincy as I don't see why he would ask for it or why it would benefit us.

Better contract and him happy to stay here would be a great outcome.

This. At the moment, he doesn't want to stay here, doesn't want to wear the proud Tottenham Hotspur crest over his heart. Ergo, there's considerable awkwardness whenever he plays, a disconnect between him and the supporters. Him wanting to stay, and committing himself to staying, would go a long way to bridging that gap, imo. Along with a heartfelt apology for dragging our name through the mud, of course.

Re: OT - RVP wants out

Would love it if Modric changed his mind. Absolutely fantastic player and we'll have to be incredibly lucky to get another like him.

RVP criticised arse on his personal website; as captain he went out of his way to put down his employers to force away a move, a statement that could have had all sorts of ramifications.

Modric may be frustrated that he can't get the move he wants to real but considering how much of a brick he could have been about it all he's been pretty professional all in all. Most of what we have heard is rumour and his only definite mistake is the whole training fiasco but even then he wasn't running off to the press and making the clubs position as impossible as Berbatov did.

That statement Van Persie put out was ill advised. Should have just said thanks for everything, but I want to leave and further my career. Mind you, at least he was honest about it!

Regarding Modric, for the good of the team, it's best that we don't boo him I suppose, but I wouldn't begrudge anyone booing him tbh, people pay their money they should be entitled to say their peace within reason. I won't boo him, but I don't think I'll cheer him either.

i dont believe that. thats uncanny

Arsenal are united's feeder club...

so wait....on a weekly basis teams will have to deal with the two best strikers in the premiership? actually its touch and go between rooney and tevez who is the better contributor but i would go for rooney in the premiership

i wonder who is going to score more

where is TMLK? want to know if he thinks united are playing a 442 or 4411 or whatever

so wait....on a weekly basis teams will have to deal with the two best strikers in the premiership? actually its touch and go between rooney and tevez who is the better contributor but i would go for rooney in the premiership

i wonder who is going to score more

I'd go for Tevez/Aguero over Rooney/RVP

And City could have Balotelli coming off the bench as well.

Back