• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory Podcast

Another good pod, I enjoyed it whilst sitting in the sunshine on a day off.

Hopefully we will revert to mean i.e. our good *stats* will eventually result in good points, whereas other teams are currently getting undeserved points when playing badly which will hopefully revert to their mean of poor points.

I noticed that Duran lashed in a thunderous shot at the weekend, whereas Deki's thunderous shot went whistling over.
I do wonder if Deki only shot like that because it was right at the end of the game, IMO we need more players to take thunderous shots to cause chaos and deflections, otherwise the Arse held us at arm's length.

Thanks mate, and I agree it would be a definite asset for us to let fly more often. Porro and Deki have it in their lockers for sure, to name two...

When lying awake at 3 AM I don't remember a time where I am thinking about a podcast so this is a first for me, and hopefully the last! I almost always agree with Milos points but this week there were a few that I wasn't so keen on.
The reason Steff couldn't remember which game Romero made the mistake in was because it was both of them! I thought Milos was too defensive of Cuti and feel what's the point in having seriously good back up if you're not going to use them in a positive way to put pressure on underperforming players.
I really liked Milos discussion on project management and it really gives a different perspective. I do agree with Steff that Bergval would have been a better change, Milo questioned Steffs opinion on what he would have brought to the game but in an attacking sense, when loosing the game, I don't see what Sarr will bring to the game to change the momentum or get us in to attacking positions higher up the pitch, there was a chance Bergval would.
Great listen as always, particularly liked the point about our underlying numbers being better than last year and the results are going to improve.

Last edited:
When lying awake at 3 AM I don't remember a time where I am thinking about a podcast so this is a first for me, and hopefully the last! I almost always agree with Milos points but this week there were a few that I wasn't so keen on.
The reason Steff couldn't remember which game Romero made the mistake in was because it was both of them! I thought Milos was too defensive of Cuti and feel what's the point in having seriously good back up if you're not going to use them in a positive way to put pressure on underperforming players.
I really liked Milos discussion on project management and it really gives a different perspective. I do agree with Steff that Bergval would have been a better change, Milo questioned Steffs opinion on what he would have brought to the game but in an attacking sense, when loosing the game, I don't see what Sarr will bring to the game to change the momentum or get us in to attacking positions higher up the pitch, there was a chance Bergval would.
Great listen as always, particularly liked the point about our underlying numbers being better than last year and the results are going to improve.

Really appreciate the comments, thanks mate

I agree it was Romero's error to leave Vardy alone for a free header, then Romero's error to go chasing up the field into attack vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine, then Romero's error to step up and allow JoeLinton to slot a ball through for Saudi Sportswashing Machine's winner, then Romero's error vs the Goons to be so weak vs Gabriel.
But apart from Romero being the cause of every single goal and every single defeat we've suffered this year, he's having a great season :D

Back