• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory Podcast

I think the biggest factor here is that once a certain line has been passed, there really is nothing most people can do. I think there was likely plenty of support offered continually, but Dele very eloquently explained that he had crossed a line whereby he effectively shut down to any help or counsel as a way of dealing with everything; at that point, you can only hope continued displays of support will eventually open that person back up. Thankfully Dele appears to have found that...

Don't Slow Down
Season 4 Episode 4

Steff, Milo and Ram run with some early thoughts on Ange-ball from the West Ham game and the pre-season tour so far, a look at how the squad is shaping up, plus most importantly – our favourite Spurs songs to sing! Get your hi-def sound systems ready for THAT aural nectar!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/

F1y-DDYc-Xw-AMp-C6t.jpg

Dad's Home
Season 4 Episode 6

Steff and Milo evaluate Spurs title chances after Ange’s first home game, the 5-1 win over Shakhtar Donetsk, celebrate the signings of Mickey van der Ven, Alejo Veliz and Ashley Phillips, have a difference of opinion over your latest song suggestions AND discuss the strangest week yet in the never ending Harry Kane saga? It’s a cheeky loose one this week so do join us!

F2-T7o-UWYAEav8-J.jpg

Son Rise
Season 4 Episode 8

Steff, Milo, and Ram are all in with the new. New season, new captain, new players, new manager, there’s even a new away kit! So step on in and join us as we look back at the 2-2 draw away to Brentford, and look forward to something very Specials with the dawning of a new era in N17…

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/son-rise/

F3csdk-TXo-AE8jbf.jpg

The Start Of Something Special
Season 4 Episode 9

Steff and Milo are buzzing about the start of something special at Spurs. Beating Man U, Ange, Pape, Madders, Biss, the supporters, the vibes, did we mention Ange, Cuti, Mickey, Vic, Destiny, Sonny, Deki, Pedro, Richy, Manor, Davies, and Tottenham Hotspur! We’ll even blow a kiss and give a wave to Paratici! Yes, join the ride! It’s fun!

F4-CJTBl-XUAAJPCF.jpg

Bullseye
Season 4 Episode 10

Steff, Milo, and Ricky feel the continuing good vibrations of the Ange-era, discuss beating Bournemouth, Madders hitting the bullseye, Robbie Williams role in the Devine – Port Vale loan, Ricky’s birthday love for Mr P, look, there’s loads of fun stuff because we’re giddy! So just press PLAY!

F4m-Mck0-WEAAcf-GM.jpg

Good pod. Just for me, when you review the transfer window, please try to pronounce Tanguy 'Tongy' rather than Tan Guy.

Milo, where’s yesterday’s episode?

When I saw the lineup for Burnley, as I’m sure everyone did, was double take to finally see Son as CF, but Solomon not Richie on the left.

Anyhoo, we basted Burnley who are current whipping boys in the league, Sonny’s first goal was beauty and composure personified. He showed what we have been missing, but Burnley were indeed suicidal in defense. The first 25 minutes Burnley out pressed us and got the goal, but then dropped off and we took over…

Can’t wait to see when Brennan plays, Richie will thrive I think, as he does with Perisic. Will we get a CB in January?

Fulham, again saw the lineup and knew straightaway Ange priority is the league, as all previous managers. Levy and the board must have set that, CL next season, all eyes on the league. So not much hope from me for the FA cup neither. At least we took it to penalties, but only getting a goal when one of fulham was off getting a shoe was telling…

Milo, where’s yesterday’s episode?

When I saw the lineup for Burnley, as I’m sure everyone did, was double take to finally see Son as CF, but Solomon not Richie on the left.

Anyhoo, we basted Burnley who are current whipping boys in the league, Sonny’s first goal was beauty and composure personified. He showed what we have been missing, but Burnley were indeed suicidal in defense. The first 25 minutes Burnley out pressed us and got the goal, but then dropped off and we took over…

Can’t wait to see when Brennan plays, Richie will thrive I think, as he does with Perisic. Will we get a CB in January?

Fulham, again saw the lineup and knew straightaway Ange priority is the league, as all previous managers. Levy and the board must have set that, CL next season, all eyes on the league. So not much hope from me for the FA cup neither. At least we took it to penalties, but only getting a goal when one of fulham was off getting a shoe was telling…

The pod was out last night, you should have it now

We've Got Our Tottenham Back
Season 4 Episode 11

Steff, Milo & Ram get giddy about Turf Moore, dialectic about Tottenham, potty about Porro, and generally agree that we’ve got our Tottenham back. We also discuss that horrendous third kit, and Milo offers the appropriate pantone colour reference to employ when discussing it with anyone. And as if that isn’t enough, we look back at the transfer window.

F5-KOKVWWMAA46f-H.jpg

The pod was out last night, you should have it now
Yes I was listening to it but you hadn't posted the announcement at the time. I'll let you off if you'll listen to some Coldplay, agreed? Cheers!

But that 3rd kit used at fool em - my word, Nike are taking the tinkle surely ? I'd never get that, who would?

Has it really already been 160 episodes?? Can't believe it, I remember when this first came out, how time has flown. At least something good came out of COVID.

Now the pundits do an international break review, I saw G Neville's after the arse match and manu collapse - we always seem to be the club with a false dawn, no one anticipated we'd start so quickly out of the blocks... it's a long season, but we have the advantage this year of no euro distraction, just a small thing called AFCON! And already out of one domestic cup, I think Ange won't be too focused on the FA cup either. This will be a big month, hope we can run the scum and bin dippers into the ground, but they're canny teams - we find out where we are.

Another fun pod #COYS!!!

Back