• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The European Football Championship

France never look impressive but they always seem to get the job done and they have Mbappe who can do something magic in a heartbeat. They’ll probably win it through grinding it out.

Better than the first two games but that’s not really saying much. Too many players off form; Kane, Saka, Bellingham, Rice. Foden has been decent so far and the most likely to create something. I hope we don’t sign Conor Gallagher. I don’t know what he does or what he’s good at other than effort.

I think they have got worse game by game, as the quality of opposition has gone down too.

Agree on Gallagher, makes PEH look like Zidane.

France never look impressive but they always seem to get the job done and they have Mbappe who can do something magic in a heartbeat. They’ll probably win it through grinding it out.

Xt5-G48YBJWn8JHYUnn0xG9u-WDb9fKrmP3ayYz25UQ.png

;)

Don’t get me wrong they are the best team and are rightly considered favourites, I just never enjoy watching their games even with all that talent they have. Isn’t it quite a common view in France that they win despite Deschamps not because of him? Or essentially they would win many other coaches and be better to watch.

Back