• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The European Football Championship

Spain are lethal. I think they will beat Germany and win it all.

Tough one to call. Germany being at home is a massive advantage and have some top players themselves. Spain no question the standout team in the tournament so far. Whoever wins that probably gets to the final from that half of the draw.

France is no more fun to watch than England. I would be very surprised if they managed to win it this year. Relying way too much on one player.

I think the reason I've "always" had a bias against Portugal is Ronaldo. They do have a very good team. Could absolutely go all the way. But mr arrogant prick isn't good enough anymore, would rather they played a proper striker up top.

They do have a plethora of pricks though. Pepe, Fernandes. Haha. What a team.

Back