• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The European Football Championship

I see Gakpo was named MoM! I thought he was absolutely dreadful! Never been the slightest impressed by him. Think he's a bit of a donkey.

Comfortable 2/3-0 win tonight for Ingerlund; media to go into overdrive for a week about how they’re going to win it. Knocked out in QFs, lots of recriminations, Southgate steps down, to be replaced by Graham Potter.

#mysticmikeyhasspoken

Still missing that player in cm that can take a ball l, turn with it and find a pass.

Just across the back, out wide, no option...

Better than the first two games but that’s not really saying much. Too many players off form; Kane, Saka, Bellingham, Rice. Foden has been decent so far and the most likely to create something. I hope we don’t sign Conor Gallagher. I don’t know what he does or what he’s good at other than effort.

Bellingham was absolutely awful in that half. Foden at least lively, but he was about the only one.

He had an aura of frustration about him (along with every other England fan watching that). I do worry it'll spill over in to a dreadful tackle at some point, hope I'm wrong.

But yeah we're just so sloppy. It doesn't look like we're set out overly defensively, there's occasional runners but not much chemistry / interplay.

I'm on board with the idea of bringing Bellingham deeper, Foden to 10 and Gordon out wide..

Edit - Neville has nailed it there saying we're just seeing individual passes, there's nothing instinctively put together / patterns.

Back