• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The European Football Championship

they didn't make enough of the not given corner

anything like that you have to surround the officials and go mad, make them go to VAR

This championship should be an eye opener for a lot of people in here, in the sense that a players price tag isn't necessarily a reflection of his skill, but more a reflection of what club he currently plays for. I've been saying for years that a 20m player can be just as good as one valued at 70m. Thankfully, Ange has the same view. It's all about weather the player fits and has the right attitude!

Indeed! I've been saying for years now how we should try to avoid big money signings. They rarely work out. Find the right player for a good price instead of signing the most hyped players, who will almost always fail to live up to the huge expectations.

they didn't make enough of the not given corner

anything like that you have to surround the officials and go mad, make them go to VAR

Var won't do anything about it.
And you can't speak to the ref unless your the captain. You will just get booked.

Not particularly impressed by France, but you can see what they're capable of. Austria have been brave. Keep it up, and they could snatch an equalizer.

This championship should be an eye opener for a lot of people in here, in the sense that a players price tag isn't necessarily a reflection of his skill, but more a reflection of what club he currently plays for. I've been saying for years that a 20m player can be just as good as one valued at 70m. Thankfully, Ange has the same view. It's all about weather the player fits and has the right attitude!

Yes, but most fans of English clubs only know the ones already in the PL who they have seen on MOTD. They'd rather spend 70m on some who's looked good for 5 mins. Anything else is bargain bin, cheapskate Levy.

Interesting that Saliba (apparently) isn’t as well thought of in France as he is over here. Wonder why that could be? As much as I hate that team he’s been absolutely outstanding for Arsenal for 2 seasons and there isn’t much he can’t do. I know we have an insular mentality when it comes to our league and how good PL players are but I don’t see any flaws in his game.

Interesting that Saliba (apparently) isn’t as well thought of in France as he is over here. Wonder why that could be? As much as I hate that team he’s been absolutely outstanding for Arsenal for 2 seasons and there isn’t much he can’t do. I know we have an insular mentality when it comes to our league and how good PL players are but I don’t see any flaws in his game.

are you Lee Dixon?

Back