• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Comic Book Thread

Didn't know this thread was here - really happy to find it. Here's some of my recommendations:

#1 SAGA - Brian K Vaughn and a hometown girl Fiona Staples doing the art. This book is 3 issues in and is absolutely amazing. It's in it's 5th printing right now which is awesome considering it's published by image. Check it out guys!!
#2 Hardcore - Sci Fi assassin book, #2 is out next week I think but #1 was a solid title.
#3 Aquaman - the only one of the New 52 I'm really looking forward to in my pull list. I still enjoy Detective Comics and the New 52 Batman but Aquaman is no joke anymore.

gonna be back on the comics full time once i learn how to work it on my beautiful samsung galaxy sII.

got loads to read

daredevil over the last 10 years, X men over the last 5.....

caught up with my avengers

captain america's return

whatever happens after world war hulk

gonna be back on the comics full time once i learn how to work it on my beautiful samsung galaxy sII.

got loads to read

daredevil over the last 10 years, X men over the last 5.....

caught up with my avengers

captain america's return

whatever happens after world war hulk

Comic Zeal app available for Droid?

I'll say it again. Y The Last Man is one of the greatest things I've ever read. Amazing work.

Current monthly issues:

The Walking Dead
Saga
The Massive
Fatale
Mind the Gap
Thief of Thieves
Planetoid
Chew
The Unwritten

+ New 52 Batman monthly issues

Also have all the 'Crossed' series.

Got plenty of one-shots (Baja, Crawl to me, Sweets A New Orleans Crime Story, Tumour, Kick Back) and finished collections (i.e. Kick Ass, The Waking, variety of Batman comics etc)

Been there and done that. Got burnt out by the whole Civil War cross over. Never again I decided. Although I have a ton of graphic novels from that 'era', especially the whole X-Men series when the mutants got decimated. Decided I will just look out for collected editions (Avengers, Spiderman, Iron Man etc etc) instead. Same with DC. Their obsession with the universe and final final the very final crisis and whatever else is just too much to get involved it. I've only decided to follow all of Batman post-RIP just because I want to see how they handled Bruce Wayne disappearing. Literally goes on forever doesn't it? One massive arc shifts into another. The amount of money that can be spent is ridiculous.

Hence the reason I've shifted to Image, Dark Horse and other independent publishers. Some of the stuff looks amazing. And original.

Back