• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Comic Book Thread

I'd prefer this one!

kotobukia-batman-joker-statue-1.jpg

Oh and some recommendations I had forgotten

Batman-Broken City
Planetary
Batman: The Black Mirror

All the Batman ones mentioned are pretty much spot on. All-Star Superman is wonderful (not really a fan of Superman). Watchmen goes without say.

I've got all the collected editions of 100 Bullets but never finished it. Got them on my iphone now, so will work through them soon.

The Walking Dead is also very good. Slaine? Now that's old skool. Got the original releases of The Horned GHod somewhere (along with the collected editions).

The one I'm currently reading is Y: The Last Man. I'm only on the second book, but seriously hand on heart, some of the tightest writing I've seen...very very good.

Just started to get into reading comic books

Wicked thread on here where you can dl most stuff - http://bolt.cd/board/234/comics

Have read all 96 Walking Dead so far, and ploughing through lots of Captain America, Iron Man books

I might have found some use for the new IPAD lol

Because I have not made 51 posts I'm unable to get into that section. What sort of DLs it got.

Was looking at torrents, kick ass one can get whole sets. is the same available on Bolt

Also with Rapidshare, tried out a pdf from Bolt trying Nuts mag, I have no account with Rapid, normally you can get stuff for free, has it stopped the free function.

I haven't got enough posts for that Bolt thread. What comics are available there? Single monthly issues or collections/graphic novels?

I must admit I didnt realise you had to have over 50 posts to get into that thread, I normally post thanks for stuff etc, its easy to build up a post count quickly

My issue with Bolt is it uses rapidshare rather than the much better torrent format. But now the pirate bay is getting blocked, I will have to use it more

My issue with Bolt is it uses rapidshare rather than the much better torrent format. But now the pirate bay is getting blocked, I will have to use it more

How can anything be better than rapidshare, everything you could ever want is on Bolt on RS which downloads just fine

How can anything be better than rapidshare, everything you could ever want is on Bolt on RS which downloads just fine

I find torrents to be quicker (without paying), you can stop and start them when you turn off your computer, and you can download more than one thing without paying immediately.

The problem I have with Rapidshare is how idiotic people are that upload stuff for it.

Don't get me wrong, its great that people do it, but for the life of GHod why don't they code the uploads.

So instead of say putting FILM- MONEYBALL Why not put M1234

Its like telling everyone look at me I'm illegal.. before you know it... Rapidshare take it down.

Does anyone have any decent apps for supporting reading these comics on an Ipad.

These cbz formats.. do I need a reader of some sort like adobe reader or is it like winzip and I have to open it and manually put the stuff together.

I find torrents to be quicker (without paying), you can stop and start them when you turn off your computer, and you can download more than one thing without paying immediately.

and with torrents you get far more fake files and viruses

Back