• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Forward thread

Could this cause any issues going after toney?
Potentially, but I doubt it as the whole point is that they don't want to lose him for nothing. Would be far more beneficial to get 30m now which they can invest this window in another forward who will be with them long term or get a loan signing to cover them for a few months. Let's not forget they have been without Toney before for a period of time....

Potentially, but I doubt it as the whole point is that they don't want to lose him for nothing. Would be far more beneficial to get 30m now which they can invest this window in another forward who will be with them long term or get a loan signing to cover them for a few months. Let's not forget they have been without Toney before for a period of time....

Not sure if it would be more beneficial to get £30m. He could be the difference between them staying up and getting relegated. Relegation would cost far more than £30m. Although yes they have managed without him and he wasn't great when he came back.

It's up to them.

They played last season without him and many think they were better

We should do all we can to sign alvarez from city...

Been weird, he's asked to leave a while back, they seem to have put a price on him, but no noise?

I'd assume very few clubs could afford him, Pool doesn't need another striker, Arsenal is too close to them now to sell a player still on the up, who else could afford him?

We should do all we can to sign alvarez from city...

Should we really? I see so many people go on about how we should go for Alvarez. I don't get it. He's never looked particularly good whenever I've seen him play. Small and timid. I don't see it - but I appreciate that I don't know enough about him.

Back