• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

Aston Villa FC @AVFCOfficial

Villa 0-0 Tottenham - 15 mins: Burke and Bowery fire over from close range. Hill saves a Fredericks effort. End-to-end stuff so far.

Southampton 2-0 up v Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

As things stand, the Saints will join Spurs & Manchester United in the Elite Group in 2013.

Villa 0-2 Tottenham - GOAL - 44 mins: Scott Parker finds the bottom corner with a calm finish from the edge of the box.

Apologies if I've missed it in the thread, but why isn't Pritchard in the squad, is it that it's thought he's simply too young?

Apologies if I've missed it in the thread, but why isn't Pritchard in the squad, is it that it's thought he's simply too young?

Pritchard has played in quite a few of our U21 games this season, scoring 3 goals.

He played in the last game v Sunderland.

I suppose he was rested for this Villa game to allow Scott Parker some extra match time.

Latest: Southampton 3-0 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Now Southampton 3-1 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Last edited:
Cheers for replies guys, I hope Alex isn't injured, but if he is I wish him well. Without doubt my fave player of the 'next generation', though I really like Mason, and that young Parker boy, he's got something about him as well :)

Back