• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andre Mitrovski @AaronLennon10

Modric off to Real, done deal, willbe official on friday! 38mill pund, no players involved!

Think this was originally posted by the user @Wallstad but not sure of credibility. Be good for this one to be finally resolved even if we are losing a true world-class player.

Jorge Arangure @jorgearangure

Interesting. Gio dos Santos' agent tells @ESPN_JorgeRamos that he may be headed to Inter. Maybe Julio Cesar swap to Spurs rumor has legs

This guy is so well informed he hasn't yet realised Cesar is on a free.

I know lets swap a guy who is under contract for a player who isn't, some deal there.

Ok, there we go..as i said i dare say you are right and he is off to Utd. Did he also tell you about M'villa, Niang and Gallas?

He didn't tell me about M'Vila no, but I am good friends with Jordan Archer (Spurs player) who was hearing things about M'Vila and was told certain things. Once again, I never said anything about Niang and well Gallas was all me, Spurs website published we had signe him, took it down within about 10 or so minutes and then put it back up about a month or so later when it was confirmed.

This guy is so well informed he hasn't yet realised Cesar is on a free.

I know lets swap a guy who is under contract for a player who isn't, some deal there.

Cesar still has two years on his contract, but Inter might want to get rid of him and his wages.

He didn't tell me about M'Vila no, but I am good friends with Jordan Archer (Spurs player) who was hearing things about M'Vila and was told certain things. Once again, I never said anything about Niang and well Gallas was all me, Spurs website published we had signe him, took it down within about 10 or so minutes and then put it back up about a month or so later when it was confirmed.

I really hope that you doesn't suddenly start attracting abuse on here for being an 'ITK' and being generous enough to share some of what you know.

Football Agent @FootballAgent46

RvP now a MU player. Just a question of medical and inking contract. Night all

That article don't make sense, why would Tottenham worry about extra years on a contract.

Sod that.. sign him for two years and let him go on a free.

West Ham have failed to lure Clint Dempsey, 29, from Fulham, who have had a bid for Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk’s Derek Boateng, 29, rejected.

American international Dempsey is in demand but clubs have yet to come up with the fee that Fulham believe is suitable for the 29-year-old.

He was outstanding last season but the fact he is training away from the first team reflects a breakdown in his relationship with the club.

His contract has 11 months to run but Fulham have valued him at £9million.

Liverpool have made no secret of their desire to sign him and would offer players such as Charlie Adam but the Scot is reluctant to leave Anfield.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2188406/Fulhams-Clint-Dempsey-rejects-West-Ham.html

Jorge Arangure @jorgearangure

Interesting. Gio dos Santos' agent tells @ESPN_JorgeRamos that he may be headed to Inter. Maybe Julio Cesar swap to Spurs rumor has legs

If this is true, my suspicion would be it is (aside from getting a top keeper) a way of making sure that we have a somewhat Brazilian/Portugese 'spine'?

Back