• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it ain't happening ffs. We're not doing anything like that because this bozo itk has made this brick up again yet people still get fooled. Loc loc loc..what does it mean....could be stadium....who are we signing.....yeeeeeeesssss...noooooo you fool it's nothing but garbage again. Don't let these itk turds fool you (one of them is closer then you think).

It didn't come from an itk, some random who claims to work in financing came out with it.

Oh and thanks for the mention.

Aqkayid:

I did tweet that Ade was at training ground Friday. To help that tibbit I was told the annoucement would be yesterday, so makes sense if he's away on national duty to announce when he's back.

A lad on Here who also has links (very close) links with Bentley confirmed that I was right.

Same with Lloris he agreed with us on Friday night. But because of OL this deal has been on and off more times than a fluffy bunnies cuddlings draws. So when I posted this morning about it off again, I wouldn't be surprised to see it back on in a weeks time.

Everything is taking longer than planned and I know targets are changing ie Adam Johnson.

Anyhow, the question I keep getting asked... We will get a new striker for Saudi Sportswashing Machine... Yes imvho we will get Ade in, fudge Modric off, Mours before west Brom. Lenandro.... Id be miffed to fudge if he doesn't sign. Utterly miffed. And I'll give out his agents london hotel address so you can murder him as that'll be the only reason why. For anyone that knows the story's the agent is acting like a wordly bell end.

Lol truly dreadful stuff.

BREAKING: Higuain in talks with Spurs #thfc. More to follow...

Source: @PLtransfercentr

Picked up from Norwegian Facebook-group for Spurs-supporters

Probably crap as all the other stuff, but thought I would let you know!

cazorla, podolski and giroud more than offsets the loss of van persie so it doesnt affect them much tbh

we need a fudging striker though

You keep telling yourself that! I think I told you a month or so ago podolski and giroud weren't fit to replace RVP!

Why do you keep saying "them" when referring to the scum by the way?

BREAKING: Higuain in talks with Spurs #thfc. More to follow...

Source: @PLtransfercentr

Picked up from Norwegian Facebook-group for Spurs-supporters

Probably crap as all the other stuff, but thought I would let you know!

The funny thing is I really wouldnt be surprised if we got someone like him in. It would be just typical spurs - to frustrate you like fudging mad then bang... Wallop smack bang in our faces.

I was told by an Arsenal player who lived round the corner from me and has played first team games for the club

Yep Mumorn caught the bug on Sunday night and claimed RVP to Utd was done and would be announced on Monday or today.

He also said we had had an £18m bid for M'Vila accepted, and then claimed we had beaten Arsenil to signing Niang for about £6m.

The lad has become ITK

WHITEHEARTSWAPSHOPHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainHiguainTHE BEEF IS FLYING IN

Mams is fine. Used to be a Frequent visitor to my betting shop tho not as much as before. Same circle of friends as me including Bentley.

Yep Mumorn caught the bug on Sunday night and claimed RVP to Utd was done and would be announced on Monday or today.

He also said we had had an £18m bid for M'Vila accepted, and then claimed we had beaten Arsenil to signing Niang for about £6m.

The lad has become ITK

I'm genuinely shocked it's not been announced but he has officially signed. We did have a bid accepted, GHod knows whats the hold up, perhaps the news that is saying he wants to leave only for CL football is right? and I never said we beat Arsenal to Niang.

Back