• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in other news, Charlie Nicholas thinks Arsenal will finish higher than Chelsea...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11096/7979803/Premier-predictions

:ross:

Champagne Charlie still spouting his trademark Gooner sh**te I see:

"However, I have always had this belief that Abou Diaby could be a major player for Arsenal. He has all the ability in the world but unfortunately he seems to play two games and then has 10 weeks off. If they can find a cure to Diaby's injuries in the same way they found a cure to Van Persie's, he could be a big star."

:ross::ross::ross:

How can he play for us before the tribunal has happened though? What if we refused to pay the fee set by the tribunal?

Champagne Charlie still spouting his trademark Gooner sh**te I see:

"However, I have always had this belief that Abou Diaby could be a major player for Arsenal. He has all the ability in the world but unfortunately he seems to play two games and then has 10 weeks off. If they can find a cure to Diaby's injuries in the same way they found a cure to Van Persie's, he could be a big star."

:ross::ross::ross:

My pal who has an ST said nobody at all rates Diaby at AFC, he is toilet

Re. Luka:

Adios.

Agreed terms on deal, expecting announcement after internationals.

POTL

+

I will also give you the up to date accurate situation on everything else in the morning.

POTL

Aqkayid:

I did tweet that Ade was at training ground Friday. To help that tibbit I was told the annoucement would be yesterday, so makes sense if he's away on national duty to announce when he's back.

A lad on Here who also has links (very close) links with Bentley confirmed that I was right.

Same with Lloris he agreed with us on Friday night. But because of OL this deal has been on and off more times than a kittens draws. So when I posted this morning about it off again, I wouldn't be surprised to see it back on in a weeks time.

Everything is taking longer than planned and I know targets are changing ie Adam Johnson.

Anyhow, the question I keep getting asked... We will get a new striker for Saudi Sportswashing Machine... Yes imvho we will get Ade in, fudge Modric off, Mours before west Brom. Lenandro.... Id be miffed to fudge if he doesn't sign. Utterly miffed. And I'll give out his agents london hotel address so you can murder him as that'll be the only reason why. For anyone that knows the story's the agent is acting like a wordly bell end.

Aqkayid:

I did tweet that Ade was at training ground Friday. To help that tibbit I was told the annoucement would be yesterday, so makes sense if he's away on national duty to announce when he's back.

A lad on Here who also has links (very close) links with Bentley confirmed that I was right.

Same with Lloris he agreed with us on Friday night. But because of OL this deal has been on and off more times than a kittens draws. So when I posted this morning about it off again, I wouldn't be surprised to see it back on in a weeks time.

Everything is taking longer than planned and I know targets are changing ie Adam Johnson.

Anyhow, the question I keep getting asked... We will get a new striker for Saudi Sportswashing Machine... Yes imvho we will get Ade in, fudge Modric off, Mours before west Brom. Lenandro.... Id be miffed to fudge if he doesn't sign. Utterly miffed. And I'll give out his agents london hotel address so you can murder him as that'll be the only reason why. For anyone that knows the story's the agent is acting like a wordly bell end.

I think he should be giving us HIS address no the Agents

SC are in a frenzy over someone claiming we've made an order for a letter of credit (LOC). That could indicate a big transaction is about to take place.

GreyFox:

Firstly sorry to cause chaos earlier, I posted info to A&C and didn't realise he was off line and then I had to go off line too.

Anyway after checking with source he is not 100% on detail and does not want it plastered over the back page of the Sun tomorrow. I have given A&C what I have so he can back me up if it is right or it becomes gonads. I trust my source and all I think I can say is that it looking like a double signing on the way, ones we will be very pleased with. He is not sure about LOC, but did suggest it could be because of the dodgy banks in some countries.
I posted earlier and probably quicker than I should because I had the text 5 minutes before Stoof posted his LOC info for that I am truely sorry, but I am still very excited.

Back