• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This means that he actually used the pre-season tour to judge the players, and perhaps it explains the lull (before the storm)?
Its amazing but Levy is the sort who has used the transfer window right up to 10 minutes after its closure to get a deal (VDV).
So I'm anticipating some more in's and out's.

Whatever the case I'd guess spending would commensurate with the ambition; i'd like for us to at least maintain 4th position. can't see levy settling for anything less, given that we were 3rd for most of last season.

I don't think that's the case with the delay in signing a striker cause it's been pretty clear since well before he signed that we would need at least one more striker.

Might have been a case if he is considering signing another attacking midfielder/winger, but wanted to check out Gio and Townsend first. Possibly also with regards to a goalkeeper and central midfielder.

i dont want their experience, i would like Jenas and Bentley to leave

its not a matter of need, its a matter of preference. I prefer to promote the kids and give them the opportunites than having to put up with the same garbage from those two

Agreed with the above

They're likely to be significant wage earners too, so would be best away from the wage bill

It certainly looked that way regarding Oscar.

Spurs made a reasonable bid and then got blown out of the water by Chelsea from out of nowhere

You dont suppose JJetset was chelseas only possible source of information around our business do you?

Couldnt possibly be, at a guess, something to do with us and them sharing a manager over the last few months and magically arriving at similar targets?

Or indeed, Inter inviting more offers to create a bidding war

Or if not Inter then Oscars agent...

my round up...

we are still interested in Damiao, something could happen after the Olympics
Ade talks ongoing, problem at one end, thought we had it in the bag but things changed, always possible
looking at keepers, Lloris on list, deal dependent on a few factors. Could go all the way
Real not budging, Levy not happy, clubs closer to home watching situation very closely
looking at one or two loans, French striker being one. Will put smile on one or two faces if deal is done

over and out

You dont suppose JJetset was chelseas only possible source of information around our business do you?

Couldnt possibly be, at a guess, something to do with us and them sharing a manager over the last few months and magically arriving at similar targets?

Or indeed, Inter inviting more offers to create a bidding war

Or if not Inter then Oscars agent...

Nah personally i think Jjetsets itk knowledge far surpasses all that.

my round up...

we are still interested in Damiao, something could happen after the Olympics
Ade talks ongoing, problem at one end, thought we had it in the bag but things changed, always possible
looking at keepers, Lloris on list, deal dependent on a few factors. Could go all the way
Real not budging, Levy not happy, clubs closer to home watching situation very closely
looking at one or two loans, French striker being one. Will put smile on one or two faces if deal is done

over and out

But you've said all along that we're NOT interested in Lloris or any other keeper? Someone burn this ITK witch.

But you've said all along that we're NOT interested in Lloris or any other keeper? Someone burn this ITK witch.

It's funny how you're so sick and tired of this thread getting spoiled by the itk bashing yet you're the one that continuously quotes posts and relates the post to......itk.

As i think Nayim says "the irony is delicious".

Back