• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BBC Sports: "Modric has lunch at Fornata"

Guardian: "Modric has lunch at Italian restaurant"

Telegraph: "Modric has meeting at Italian restaurant"

Sky Sports: "SSN Sources understand Luka Modric had a meeting in Italy today"

Daily Mail: "Modric had a meeting with Juve representatives in Italy today"

Sun: "Spain no Mour!: Modric agrees personal terms with Juventus after a meeting earlier today."

Or something like that...

clever =D>

BBC Sports: "Modric has lunch at Fornata"

Guardian: "Modric has lunch at Italian restaurant"

Telegraph: "Modric has meeting at Italian restaurant"

Sky Sports: "SSN Sources understand Luka Modric had a meeting in Italy today"

Daily Mail: "Modric had a meeting with Juve representatives in Italy today"

Sun: "Spain no Mour!: Modric agrees personal terms with Juventus after a meeting earlier today."

Or something like that...

That's exactly it! I love chinese whispers.

Just been thinking, If we accept £35m for Modric, are we saying that Carroll and Modric are the same level of player ?

No.

LIverpool got the worst deal in history because they had £50 million burning a hole in their pocket!

If our target is Moutinho, we really should be buying first then so we dont get taken to the cleaners. Not that Levy would let that happen of course.

we have no clue what system AVB thinks suits us, maybe Mautinho or that kind of player is not on the cards.. Sandro/Parker to drop back Sig/VDV infront

Oh dear, the Cazorla chat on here is embarrassing. Any Spanish board reading this would be laughing their heads off. He is a fantastic player, would walk in and instantly be one of our best players, people on here slagging him off have either never watched him or are getting him mixed up with someone else. I don't know where people have gotten the idea that he's a winger, oh right, it says it on wiki, must be right.

Oh dear, the Cazorla chat on here is embarrassing. Any Spanish board reading this would be laughing their heads off. He is a fantastic player, would walk in and instantly be one of our best players, people on here slagging him off have either never watched him or are getting him mixed up with someone else. I don't know where people have gotten the idea that he's a winger, oh right, it says it on wiki, must be right.

As I see it he is much like Pienaar, just better. Can play in a variety of positions, industrious, retains the ball well, good passer, technically very sound.

A thousand times this. Cazorla's sale almost single-handedly guaranteed Villarreal's relegation. He was that good.

If there's a chance we could get him in, we have to take it.

Back