• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol!!! From the fighting ****:

Those who know me know well know that I used to post under a different name. I aven't posted any info in a whill as been to busy. The mods can verify my sauces.

Anyhow, I spoke to my sauce today, who was at the golf course with one of the directors. They said that the reason Redknapp had to go was that he did not know what the legacy of the club could become. AVB , on the other hand, is very much aware of what the club expects. Levy has made nightly phone calls from America to Jose Mourinho, who will sekritly be running the show and feeding guidance to AVB. Levy does not want this to get out to the press as it's all part of a five year plan to see Jose as manager of Spurs once we are regular title contenders.

Anyhow, AVB will sign his contract in the coming days. I am not sure which day but I am told it'll be July the 1st. It is likely to be a five year contract, although maybe a 3 year one with an opschion to extend it to 4 years if he makes CL in the first year, or maybe the second year.

Verts and Sig are DONE DEALS I am told. The hold up is becuz neither player likes the hotel rooms booked for them. Levy is said to be very upset about this as he wants to make a statement, and quick. There is no hold up because of the release dates of teh shirt. They can wear training gear to be unveiled.

Anyhow, I am also told that there will be a MAJOR marquee signing that nobody has yet menschioned. We have the money for it and hope to get it done. All my sauce would allow me to say is that Spurs fans will be very, very happy.

There are exciting times for Spurs fans. Levy really is making it happen.

Brilliant!

And to think that some fell for it :lol:

This ITK business is freaking hilarious. How can people still believe anything that comes from these "ITK's"?!?

Has anyone ever been right about something?

They know fudge ALL. It's ALL LIES!

Perhaps we could capture one of these "ITKs" and torture it so it reveals the location of its ITK swarm/nest?

All we need after that are some hungry dogs, CS gas and sturdy murderers gloves to finish the fudgers off.

Every single news item tonight is based on stuff from various forums yesterday. :lol:

The media really are clueless most of the time. I was listening to Danny Kelly on Talksport last night insisting that AVB would be announced early this morning because Spurs have to inform the Stock Exchange.....

Err, Danny Boy...................as of January, Spurs are no longer a publicly listed company. They don't have to inform the Stock Exchange about anything. The Stock Exchange couldn't give a monkey's about the identity of the new Spurs manager.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...063/Andre-Villas-Boas-is-up-for-an-Oscar.html

AVB is up for an Oscar

ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS wants to launch his Spurs reign by signing Brazilian boy wonder Oscar.

But they are reluctant to meet the £20million asking price for the attacking midfielder, who is seen as a replacement for Luka Modric.

Oscar, 20, is one of the game’s most exciting young talents having scored a hat-trick in last year’s FIFA Under-20 World Cup final against Portugal.

He almost signed for QPR in January but his application for a UK work permit was rejected.

Now Spurs are looking to hijack the deal and are confident Oscar — capped six times at senior level for Brazil — will get the green light to move to the Premier League.

But Spurs must agree a fee with his Brazilian club Internacional, who have rejected one bid and are holding out for £20m.

Oscar cost them just £4.85m from Brazilian rivals Sao Paolo last year but Internacional are ready to dig their heels.

The player first came to Villas-Boas’ attention when he was still in charge of Chelsea last season.

AVB will be part of a four-man transfer-committee when he is confirmed as Harry Redknapp’s successor.

The £30m-rated Modric is set to leave White Hart Lane for Real Madrid.

Typical half truths from the Sun.

Spurs aren't hijacking anything.
QPR went for a series of young Brazilian players on loan in January, they signed one - Henrique from Sao Paulo.
Internacional paid the 4.85m as compensation after Sao Paulo kicked up a fuss. Oscar had already been playing for them, he left SP due to unpaid wages, SP said he broke his contract and ordered him to return, he refused, so Inter paid out.

Villas-Boas was traveling around doing some scouting during his off period, including Brazil.

How exactly is Oscar going to get a work permit?

Shouldn't be much of a problem, I wouldn't have thought. He already has 6 caps for Brazil. And even if that isn't quite enough for automatic qualification for a work permit, he'd be certain to qualify under the "exceptional" talent rule.

Shouldn't be much of a problem, I wouldn't have thought. He already has 6 caps for Brazil. And even if that isn't quite enough for automatic qualification for a work permit, he'd be certain to qualify under the "exceptional" talent rule.

6 caps since Sept 2011 (which makes a difference) out of the 11 games they have played since his debut, current member of the squad, likely to be in the Olympics, and a clear progression through the age groups with his national side. The U20 World Cup was just before his first cap for the full side.

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Juventus are preparing a bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez in a player plus cash deal.

Full story: Daily Mail

Robin van Persie is set to hold talks with Arsenal this week after the club rejected an £8m bid for the 28-year-old from Juventus.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Tottenham are lining up a £10m bid for 22-year-old Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge.

Full story: The Metro

Arsenal are poised to make a £12m bid to sign France goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, 25, but face competition from Liverpool and AC Milan.

Full story: talkSPORT

Although, according to reports in Liverpool, the Reds are not interested in the Frenchman.

Full story: Liverpool Echo
Demba Ba

Demba Ba would cost just £7m

Liverpool are considering a move for Saudi Sportswashing Machine striker Demba Ba, 27, who is available for only £7m because of a clause in his contract.

Chelsea are set to bid £4m for Southampton left back Luke Shaw. The 16-year-old came through the ranks at St Mary's and made his first-team debut in the FA Cup at Millwall last season.

Full story: Daily Mail

Manchester United and Chelsea target Axel Witsel, 23, could be available this summer after Benfica signalled their intent to sell the Belgium international, although only for a fee in the region of £20m.

Full story: talkSPORT

Steven Naismith, 25, is ready to snub West Ham and Blackburn by signing for Everton, as he seeks a move away from Rangers.

Full story: The Sun
OTHER GOSSIP

Former Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas will be unveiled at Tottenham boss on Tuesday.

AND FINALLY...

Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas asked the referee to end the Euro 2012 final early out of respect for their opponents, Italy.

Full story: Yahoo Sports

Yet more cluelessness from the media: SSN just mentioned that Sporting Lisbon want £25 million for Moutinho.

I'm sure that they do............but Moutinho plays for Porto.

Yet more cluelessness from the media: SSN just mentioned that Sporting Lisbon want £25 million for Moutinho.

I'm sure that they do............but Moutinho plays for Porto.

Indeed, Sporting would be delighted with that deal!

Lequipe said yesterday that Lyon are linked with Lyon's goalkeeper.

Lol!!! From the fighting ****:

Those who know me know well know that I used to post under a different name. I aven't posted any info in a whill as been to busy. The mods can verify my sauces.

Anyhow, I spoke to my sauce today, who was at the golf course with one of the directors. They said that the reason Redknapp had to go was that he did not know what the legacy of the club could become. AVB , on the other hand, is very much aware of what the club expects. Levy has made nightly phone calls from America to Jose Mourinho, who will sekritly be running the show and feeding guidance to AVB. Levy does not want this to get out to the press as it's all part of a five year plan to see Jose as manager of Spurs once we are regular title contenders.

Anyhow, AVB will sign his contract in the coming days. I am not sure which day but I am told it'll be July the 1st. It is likely to be a five year contract, although maybe a 3 year one with an opschion to extend it to 4 years if he makes CL in the first year, or maybe the second year.

Verts and Sig are DONE DEALS I am told. The hold up is becuz neither player likes the hotel rooms booked for them. Levy is said to be very upset about this as he wants to make a statement, and quick. There is no hold up because of the release dates of teh shirt. They can wear training gear to be unveiled.

Anyhow, I am also told that there will be a MAJOR marquee signing that nobody has yet menschioned. We have the money for it and hope to get it done. All my sauce would allow me to say is that Spurs fans will be very, very happy.

There are exciting times for Spurs fans. Levy really is making it happen.

Honestly, you couldn't make this up... Oh wait!!!

Soo you wanna sign for us?
Yes?
Ok let's do it
But..
But what?
It's the hotel rooms.. The dont have sherbet dib dabs?
Oh fudge okay let's put a couple of multi million pound deals, cos of the hotel rooms...

Seriously are they that stupid

Honestly, you couldn't make this up... Oh wait!!!

Soo you wanna sign for us?
Yes?
Ok let's do it
But..
But what?
It's the hotel rooms.. The dont have sherbet dib dabs?
Oh fudge okay let's put a couple of multi million pound deals, cos of the hotel rooms...

Seriously are they that stupid

Err..........................whoosh?

;)

Back