• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree, there is probably a mahoosive blanket ban by UEFA on releasing major news today due to there showpiece final today, cannot upset the competition sponsors. Then again its Sunday.

Probably an announcement later. According to my source Levy had a bit of a banging night and has just crawled out of bed. He is currently pottering around his kitchen in his sonic the hedgehog pyjamas after curling one out and is about to sit down with a glass of orange juice, 2 ibuprofen and a bowl of coco pops. he said he'll make an announcement when he's 'sorted his brick and the Frenchmen stop hammering in his head'. :lol:

Anyone know much about this chap? Wiki calls him an attacking midfielder and he's scored 18 in 66 for Internacional. What better known player does he play like?

What do you know about him? Is he likely to be a replacement for someone? Where would he fit in? £11m is a bit high?

Hard to pinpoint exactly, in Brazil he's likened to being the new Kaka. Though imo if you could combine Luka's and VDV's best qualities then you have Oscar, he really stood out when I watched Brazil's recent friendlies, I'd've thought you'd be looking nearer £20m though.

What do you know about him? Is he likely to be a replacement for someone? Where would he fit in? £11m is a bit high?

I know nothing about him personally but in the last couple of days I have heard Tim Vickery, whom many of you know is an expert on South American football way lyrical about him and intimate he is a young player with lots of potential

But hopefully he is more like Iniesta

[video=youtube;nNpy5PZDXI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNpy5PZDXI0[/video]

Just to say, if it's AVB (which it is, obv) then rumours of Brazilian players coming in jumps up in likelihood.

Just to say, if it's AVB (which it is, obv) then rumours of Brazilian players coming in jumps up in likelihood.

And also the likelihood that we will not be signing any more Saha's or Nielson's either on loan or as a buy. I fugure he will be getting either players he knows or relatively young players which really works for me

Back