• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of you lot are fudging deluded beyond belief, KAKA? Ozil?

If Modric leaves; Expect the ?30mill to go to Joe Lewis for his new yahct and we will promote Jermaine Jenas to take Modric's place and then AVB will say something like; Modric only had 4 assists last year and I feel Jermaine "Da Genius" can achieve more so it is a better move.

Then Levy and Lewis will laugh there ass to the bank while we will be sat here dicussing targets like Moutinho and Sahin for the whole of the summer for some strange reason when quite clearly they are not going to sign.

If Modric leaves; Expect the ?30mill to go to Joe Lewis for his new yahct and we will promote Jermaine Jenas to take Modric's place and then AVB will say something like; Modric only had 4 assists last year and I feel Jermaine "Da Genius" can achieve more so it is a better move.

Then Levy and Lewis will laugh there ass to the bank while we will be sat here dicussing targets like Moutinho and Sahin for the whole of the summer for some strange reason when quite clearly they are not going to sign.

No, we'll put the 30 million towards the 80m were paying for ronaldo, then give them the 50m when we sell bale next year

Your very pessimistic for a ten year old.

:rolleyes:

People may be deluded to think the likes of Kaka or Ozil will come to the lane, but no more deluded than you are with your personal agenda against JL and DL! Are you for real??? Seriously trolls are annoying but this... Its almost funny

Kaka on loan for a year isn't as crazy as it sounds. He has been injured a lot, lost form and doesnt really get in the team. Given WC 2014 is in Brazil he may want some game time somewhere to get in the shop window and demonstrate form/fitness

who is going to pay Kaka's wages?
Why would he come here when he has the choice of other clubs who offer cl football + more money.

keep dreaming

People may be deluded to think the likes of Kaka or Ozil will come to the lane, but no more deluded than you are with your personal agenda against JL and DL! Are you for real??? Seriously trolls are annoying but this... Its almost funny

It really isn't......

Kaka is not a RM player we need if Modric goes, Sahin is. But Moutinho is the obvious choice, considering AVB is our next manager.

Yeah. Cos we've spend nowt on transfers under Enic have we?

Any you talk of being fudging deluded?

who is going to pay Kaka's wages?
Why would he come here when he has the choice of other clubs who offer cl football + more money.

keep dreaming

50/50 split isn't impossible.

We dont know he has the choice of clubs. I dont see Man U, City or Chelsea wanting him. Potentially a return to Milan could happen but I think they have moved on from him now.

Most likely wont happen and we dont really need him but I'm sure Levy might throw the question in there.

Back