• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Like how you view sex with men or women?

15-mens-grooming-mistakes_3870x1440-900x335.jpg

If Sissoko was a mistake its down to quality, Bale is a different scenario. The players you listed have barely won anything between them - by established Bale is someone who has achieved pretty much everything there is to achieve in the game. His own personal standards instantly elevate us, but that of course is injury permitting. This is the only issue that should stop us going all out for him....
It is true that the players I have listed have barely won anything between them, but by that logic the only way to win something is to have players that have already won something. Monaco and Leicester (just to bring up a couple of recent examples), and even Roma (although they haven't won anything yet) beg to differ. I still think this team is good enough as it is and has built up enough experience the past 3 years to go on and win major trophies. We don't need Bale, even a healthy Bale. At least not for the reason you mention, which as @nayimfromthehalfwayline is not really who Bale is. If you want to get such a player, then get a Chielini-type player. But I still think we would be better served by getting two young gems for the same money we would spend on Bale, or any other player that has won things.

I dont even do 15 grooming things so I cant make 15 mistakes.

Noticed even marky has stopped dying his hair and looks rather dashing as a silver fox.

I shave and use grounded down walnut shells on my face, sometimes I even brush my teeth. Then i am off to face the world.

It is true that the players I have listed have barely won anything between them, but by that logic the only way to win something is to have players that have already won something. Monaco and Leicester (just to bring up a couple of recent examples), and even Roma (although they haven't won anything yet) beg to differ. I still think this team is good enough as it is and has built up enough experience the past 3 years to go on and win major trophies. We don't need Bale, even a healthy Bale. At least not for the reason you mention, which as @nayimfromthehalfwayline is not really who Bale is. If you want to get such a player, then get a Chielini-type player. But I still think we would be better served by getting two young gems for the same money we would spend on Bale, or any other player that has won things.

Do you think our team is good enough to win the league or the CL? I do not think so, not in comparison to our opposition

Do you think our team is good enough to win the league or the CL? I do not think so, not in comparison to our opposition
I think we're good enough to win the league, or win the CL on our day. Don't look at the players on the teams. Look at the team. As a team we can go toe to toe with anyone. Just look at our results in the CL this year. This extra year of experience should put us over the top, if we keep the team intact (and that's assuming Toby leaves). Plus we'll have a proper home ground.

I am not sure bale is the answer, he was great for us but he is nearly 29 and has suffered a few injurys over the last couple of years. I know some will disagree with this but his main strength was his pace and once injurys hit its usually the first thing that goes.

Sorry I just cant agree. We arent going to win the league if we just keep on acquiring 'young gems' because the level of the competition we are up against keeps on acquiring genuine top class established players. With these young players we have to wait at least a couple of years for them to truly develop, to have someone in his prime and a truly top class player could really elevate us from challenging titles to winning titles. If you dont think that player is Bale then fine, but someone in that category would make a difference.....

I dont even do 15 grooming things so I cant make 15 mistakes.

Noticed even marky has stopped dying his hair and looks rather dashing as a silver fox.

I shave and use grounded down walnut shells on my face, sometimes I even brush my teeth. Then i am off to face the world.
I have never dyed my barnet, I've been a silver fox since I was about 25

Sorry I just cant agree. We arent going to win the league if we just keep on acquiring 'young gems' because the level of the competition we are up against keeps on acquiring genuine top class established players. With these young players we have to wait at least a couple of years for them to truly develop, to have someone in his prime and a truly top class player could really elevate us from challenging titles to winning titles. If you dont think that player is Bale then fine, but someone in that category would make a difference.....

I disagree. If we hold onto the players that we want to and replace outgoing players with talented youngsters, we have a sustainable model that can win things.

Whatever option we choose, it will be tough because the teams we are competing against can massively outspend us. So we will always need a large slice of luck. But this option at least has the advantage of increasing our chances of having a tight unit, that buy into Poch's methods and won't bankrupt us.

I think we're good enough to win the league, or win the CL on our day. Don't look at the players on the teams. Look at the team. As a team we can go toe to toe with anyone. Just look at our results in the CL this year. This extra year of experience should put us over the top, if we keep the team intact (and that's assuming Toby leaves). Plus we'll have a proper home ground.

I have seen both the results and the performances but I have not seen anything to suggest we could win either the league or the CL without strengthening. Sure we can beat a few top teams "on our day" but that is not enough to win either trophy.

I have seen both the results and the performances but I have not seen anything to suggest we could win either the league or the CL without strengthening. Sure we can beat a few top teams "on our day" but that is not enough to win either trophy.

We are capable of winning the league if our key players maintain form and we have a slice of luck. This Spurs side is better than the last two league winners.

If you're one of the best sides in England you have a shot in the CL too, see Liverpool for reference

If you're one of the best sides in England you have a shot in the CL too, see Liverpool for reference

Yep. We are better than the last Liverpool and Chelsea sides to win the CL. Knock out competitions are always a bit of a lottery. If you can get to the latter stages, a bit of luck can be the difference.

Back