• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Squad

If you had to buy a top player in one position to upgrade on where would it be/ who could be upgraded on?

Note: I don't mean bringing in young players with potential (Thats a given), It would need to be an instant upgrade on someone. Any ideas?

Mitoma for me...if not that winger from Napoli, if he is still there, Kash something

If son is now cf. I'd love Kvaratskhelia

Good shout. It's hard to think isn't it? I suppose a Top Class LWF or RWF maybe, It's harsh on anyone to think of upgrading right now. Even Porro is playing well and I was dreading him playing in a back 4.

Good shout. It's hard to think isn't it? I suppose a Top Class LWF or RWF maybe, It's harsh on anyone to think of upgrading right now. Even Porro is playing well and I was dreading him playing in a back 4.

Harsh maybe. But we have a decent team. Some youngsters coming through. We still want to upgrade though and it should be with absolute quality. Whatever position.

The problem is ensuring they are absolute quality. Not making the mistake of utd or chelsea. Or us with ndombele.

Harsh maybe. But we have a decent team. Some youngsters coming through. We still want to upgrade though and it should be with absolute quality. Whatever position.

The problem is ensuring they are absolute quality. Not making the mistake of utd or chelsea. Or us with ndombele.
100%
No fillers

Agree we need another Wide Forward with pace who gets goals. So needs to hit the moneyball factors. Then I do worry about cover for Maddison. But you dont find many creative midfielders that are good enough and will sit on the bench. Then another CB.

Agree we need another Wide Forward with pace who gets goals. So needs to hit the moneyball factors. Then I do worry about cover for Maddison. But you dont find many creative midfielders that are good enough and will sit on the bench. Then another CB.

Really hoping devine can be that player. We'll see.

I agree
So get a flexible player
Kulu could play 10
Maybe Devine?
Maybe bentacur
Maybe Donley
Better to bring from within possibly
Or go big on a Kavasheilli who can play anywhere

Mitoma must be the next Brighton player to look for a big move. He'll be 27 by the end of the season.

Mitoma is a very interesting option.

His contract expires in 2025, so if he does not renew, Brighton will likely be forced to cash in next summer.

Ange wanted him in 2021 when at Celtic,but Brighton won the race.

Problem is though that there will be host of teams interested in him.

Mitoma is a very interesting option.

His contract expires in 2025, so if he does not renew, Brighton will likely be forced to cash in next summer.

Ange wanted him in 2021 when at Celtic,but Brighton won the race.

Problem is though that there will be host of teams interested in him.
So we need to be attractive
Playing with son may help
But £100m may be an issue

Putting son back on the left and going for ivan toney is another option.

The club and ange will have their own ideas though.
I’m not convinced by Toney in this kind of system
He hasn’t, shown yet the technical side needed
He is a very good player make no mistake

I think son should be cf from now on. But i'd have toney over richarlison.
I would too
But I’d love a real Cf
Maybe that is Toney
Maybe I’m being greedy
Son finishes like a striker
But he doesn’t play like one
One thing that is clear and key is Ange will not let us sign players he doesn’t want

we keep moving son around. he can play wide left, he was always best up top with Kane. he has shown he has the finishes and his workrate and pace are all there. Id rather we got in another wide forward and hope that Veliz can be he deputy.

we keep moving son around. he can play wide left, he was always best up top with Kane. he has shown he has the finishes and his workrate and pace are all there. Id rather we got in another wide forward and hope that Veliz can be he deputy.
See I’ve already forgotten about Veliz and he has t kicked a ball
Interesting he was on the bench Sunday

Back