• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

I honestly think this club plots new ways to wind me up every season. At least I haven`t got to go to work tomorrow morning and get stick from my Chelsea Arsenal and Millwall supporting workmates

..its not allways wise to make sustitutions at the end of the game..
why didn't we get a penalty as well..
anyway allthough this game was cruel to us at least we did not get beat 8-0

Well our defense was consistent first 15 minutes but I'm very happier the way we fought back. But we are masters, nay PhD level at shooting ours elves in the foot ‍♂️

As someone wrote, if we can actually start on the front foot, and defend we'd be wow, great to watch

Where's the fight and guts at kick off though, that's 5-0, 2-0 and 3-0 down within half an hour for the last 3 games. Didn't we have like 10 league games in a row where we went 2-0 down and didn't score a 1st half goal. Players keep telling us we're trying etc but they don't start like that.

Good performance for the last hour but if you start like we do then you don't deserve anything.

Our issue wasn’t the lack of fight and guts in the first 20 mins - it was the lack of defensive quality from Porro, Dier and Romero - all three doing exactly what they are prone to doing on occasion.

There are the obvious negatives for everyone to see.

But, proud of them nonetheless - it seems they have learnt their lessons from Saudi Sportswashing Machine and gone toe to toe with Liverpool at Anfield when the chips were down and not just lie down and roll over and get battered which can so easily happen there.

Also glad Richi got the monkey off his back. Onwards and upwards.....

Klopp screaming at the 4th official is the exact reason Jota stays on and Richarlison doesn’t get the pen. Vile bloke. Fearful refs.

Amazing that its not been picked up on and churned out in the press, would have been a perfect little sub text to his earlier season struggles. But still he gets away with the witty, jovial Klopp. He is vile, seen him recently again chew out an amateur journo for a fairly balanced question

The issues are clear, the comebacks suggest Mason can change things and get the players to fight.

He shouldn't need to though, the players should have that fight in them from minute one.. Anything other is just laziness.
I'd lop off my left testie to have the ability to play at this level of football, let alone for Spurs - and these tacos turn in first half performances that they think are worthy of the money and adoration that falls their way.

I can accept a loss if they have turned up and fought for it, but to think they can coast for the first 45 and then decide to do something after a brick showing - those that can't be arsed simply show your hands to Mason and get fOOked off for those that can be bothered and will put a shift in. I'm sure there are plenty in the academy who feel (and more importantly will put in the effort) they can do better.

Back